- Volume 20 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on Urban Environmental Climate Mapping Method for Sustainable Urban Planning in Daegu
대구지역의 환경친화적 도시계획을 위한 도시환경기후지도 작성에 관한 연구
- Received : 2010.12.13
- Accepted : 2011.01.04
- Published : 2011.04.30
To preserve atmospheric environment of urban areas, it needs to create urban space considering air pollution sources and natural and geographical properties such as wind circulation. According to this study could examine climate and environmental characteristics of Daegu and accordingly suggest a climate map in urban environment and an "advice map" in urban planning. The urban area(area paved with asphalt and concrete) of Daegu has increased by more than five times since 1960. In addition, the analysis of thermal environment through satellite data shows that the surface temperature between a place paved with artificial structures and a farmland shows
Urban environmental climate map;Advice map;Wind circulation;Urban plan
- 안원식, 박명희, 정우식, 김해동, 2010, 대구 도심에서 고층주상복합단지 건설 전후의 국지기후환경 변화에 사례 연구, 정기학술발표회, 한국환경과학회, 74-76.
- 日本学術会議, 2003, ヒートアイランド現象の解明に当たって建築.都市環境学からの提言, 日本.
- Ahn, J. S., Kim, H. D., Hong, J. H., 2002, Estimate of the Temporal and Spatial Distribution of Anthropogenic Heat in Daegu., Journal of the Environmental Sciences, 11(10), 1045-1054. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2002.11.10.1045
- Daegu metropolitan city, 2009, White Paper of Environment.
- Kataschner, L., Kassel, G., 1998, Urban Redevelopment under Construction of Climatological Aspects, Environmental Meteorology, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 416-472.
- Kim, H. D., Lee, S. O., Koo, H. S., 2003, On the Warming Effects due to Artificial Constructions in a Large Housing Complex, Journal of the Environmental Sciences, 12(7), 705-713. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2003.12.7.705
- Klemp, J. B., Wihelmson, R. B., 1978, The simulation of three-dimensional convective storm dynamics, Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, 35, 1070-1096. https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0469(1978)035<1070:TSOTDC>2.0.CO;2
- Koo, H. S., Kim, H. D., 2004, Numerical Simulation on the Wind Ventilation Lane and Air Pollutants Transport due to Local Circulation Winds in Daegu Districts, Journal of the Earth Science Society, 25(6), 418-427.
- Moriyama, M., Takebayashi, H., 1998, Climate Analysis for Urban Planning in Kobe, Report of Research Center for Urban Safety and Security Kobe University, 53-62.
- Orlanski, I., 1976, A simple boundary condition for unbounded hyperbolic flows, Journal of Computational Physics, 21, 251-269. https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9991(76)90023-1
- Pielke, R. A., Cotton, W. R., Walko, R. L., Tremback, C. J., Lyons, W. A., Grasso, L. D., Nicholls, M. E., Moran, M. D., Wesley, D. A., Lee, T. J., Copeland, J. H., 1992, A comprehensive meteorological modeling system-RAMS, Meteorological and Atmospheric physics, 49, 69-91. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01025401
- Reynolds, R. W., Smith, T. M., 1994, Improved global sea surface temperature analysis using optimum interpolation, Journal of Climate, 7, 929-948. https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0442(1994)007<0929:IGSSTA>2.0.CO;2
- The Study on Establishment of the Urban Atmospheric Environment Map for Analysis of Atmospheric Environment in Busan Metropolitan City vol.24, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2015.24.6.807
Supported by : 대구경북연구원