- Volume 10 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Batch Scheduling Problem with Multiple Due-dates Constraints
- Mohri, Shintaro (Facluty of Economics, Kobegakuin University Kobe) ;
- Masuda, Teruo (Faculty of Business Administration Tezukayama University Nara) ;
- Ishii, Hiroaki (Faculty of Business Administration KwanseiGakuin University)
- 투고 : 2011.01.17
- 심사 : 2011.02.21
- 발행 : 2011.03.01
This paper describes the issue of batch scheduling.In food production, the lead-time from produc-tion to sale should be decreased becausefreshness of the product is important. Products are shipped at diverse times depending on a demand of sellers, because the types of sellers has become diversified such as super-markets, convenience stores and etc. production of quantity demanded must be completed by time to ship it then. The authors consider a problem with due-dates constraints and construct the algorithm to find the opti-mal schedule that satisfy the due-dates constraint, batch size constraint, inventory time constraint and mini-mize total flow time.
- Mohri, S., (2007), Batch Scheduling Problem with duedates Constraints, Asia Pacific Management Review, 13, 129-132.
- Monma, C. L. and Potts C. N. (1989), On the complexity of scheduling with batch setup times, Operations Research, 37, 798-804. https://doi.org/10.1287/opre.37.5.798
- Potts, C. N. and Kovalyov, M. Y. (2000), Scheduling with batching: A review, European Journal of Operational Research, 120, 228-249. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0377-2217(99)00153-8
- Potts, C. N. and Van Wassenhove, L. N. (1992), Integrating scheduling with batching and lot-sizing: A review of algorithms and complexity, Journal of Operational Research Society, 51, 199-209.
- Herrmann, J. W. and Lee, C.-Y. (1995), Solving a class scheduling problem with a genetic algorithm, ORSA Journal on Computing, 7, 443-452. https://doi.org/10.1287/ijoc.7.4.443