- Volume 60 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study On Measurement-based Load Modeling Using PSCAD/EMTDC
PSCAD/EMTDC를 이용한 측정기반의 부하모델링 연구
- Received : 2011.03.03
- Accepted : 2011.05.06
- Published : 2011.06.01
To supply electrical power with high quality, the power system must be optimized in many ways such as planning, control and management. In order to optimize the power system, the analysis of the power system is necessary. The elements of the power system require an accurate model to analysis of the power system. The components of the power systems such as generators, transformers and transmission lines have been studied and researched a lot in their modeling and very sophisticated models have been proposed. However, in case of load in-depth studies on the exact model are required. In this paper, measurement-based load modeling method using real-time measured data is proposed in various methods to reflect the characteristics of the load. To prove the validity of the proposed method, PSCAD/EMTDC program is used to configure the power system and measurement data according to the various failures are used to study on load modeling.
- IEEE Task Force, "Load Representation for Dynamic Performance Analysis", IEEE Trans. On Power Systems, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 472-482, 1993. 05. https://doi.org/10.1109/59.260837
- 이종범, "전력계통 안정도 해석을 위한 부하모델링의 연구동향", 전기학회지 37권 5호 pp. 43-51, 1988. 05.
- Qian Ai, Danzhen Gu, Chen Chen, "New Load Modeling Approaches Based on Field Tests for Fast Transient Stability Calculations" IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp.1864-1873, 2006.11. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRS.2006.882452
- P. Kundur, "Power System Stability and Control", McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1994.
- Hsiao-Dong Chiang, Jin-Cheng Wang, Chiang-Tsung Huang, Yung-Tien Chen, Chang-Horng Huang, "Development of a Dynamic ZIP Motor Load Model from Online Field Measurements", Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Vol. 19, No. 7, pp. 459-468, 1997. 05. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0142-0615(97)00016-1
- Xiaoyao Zhou, Haozhong Cheng, Ping Ju, "The third-order induction motor parameter estimation using an adaptive genetic algorithm", Intelligent Control and Automation, Proceedings of the 4th World Congress on, Vol. 2, pp. 1480-1484, 2002.
- Les Pereira, Dmitry Kosterev, Peter Mackin, Donald Davies, John Undrill, Wenchun ZhuAn, "An Interim Dynamic Induction Motor Model for Stability Studies in the WSCC", IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, pp. 1108-1115, 2002. 11.
- Laser-induced doping of aluminum into a cadmium telluride thin film: Electrical and optical properties vol.60, pp.3, 2012, https://doi.org/10.3938/jkps.60.425