- Volume 60 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Generation Rescheduling Priority using Transient Energy Margin Sensitivity
과도에너지 마진의 감도를 이용한 발전력 재배분의 Priority
- Received : 2011.05.01
- Accepted : 2011.05.16
- Published : 2011.06.01
This paper presents a method to evaluate generation rescheduling priority using transient energy margin sensitivity for power system operation. A change in any of the functional parameters obviously causes a change in the energy margin. Especially the energy margin sensitivity is evaluated for change with respect to generation. For a given contingency, the energy margin is computed and the respective sensitivities are also computed. It is possible to rank the sensitivities and thereby determine the generators which will affect the energy margin most and hence affect the stability (instability) of the system. The sign of the sensitivity indicates the direction of change in generation for a given change in energy margin.
Supported by : 기초전력연구원
- M. A. Pai, Energy Function Analysis for Power System Stability, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1989.
- A. A. Fouad and Vijay Vittal, Power System Transient Stability Analysis Using The Transient Energy Function Methods, Prentice Hall, 1992, p.138.
- V. Vittal, A. A. Fouad, and P. Kundur, "Determination of trans. stability constrained plant generation limits," in Proc. IFAC Symp. Automation for Power Plants, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Dec. 15-17, 1986, pp.A-8-1--A-8-5.
- V. Vittal, E.-Z. Zhou, C. Hwang, and A. A. Fouad, "Derivation of stability limits using analytical sensitivity of the transient energy margin," IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 4, pp. 1363--1372, Oct. 1989. https://doi.org/10.1109/59.41686
- A. A. Fouad and T. Jianzhong, "Stability constrained optimal rescheduling of generation," IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 8, pp. 105-112, Feb. 1993. https://doi.org/10.1109/59.221255
- D. H. Kuo and A. Bose, "A generation rescheduling method to increase the dynamic security of power systems," IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 10, pp. 68--76, Feb. 1995. https://doi.org/10.1109/59.373929
- J. A. Momoh and C. B. Fffiong, "Generation rescheduling for dynamic security enhancement for mult-area power system," in Proc. IEEE Int.Conf. Computational Cybernetics and Simulation: Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 4, Dec. 1997, pp. 3437--3442.
- T. B. Nguyen and M. A. Pai, "Dynamic security-constrained rescheduling of power systems using trajectory sensitivities," IEEE Trans. Power Syst., Vol. 18, pp. 848--854, May 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRS.2003.811002
- K. N. Shubhanga와 A. M. Kulkarni, "Stability-constrained generation rescheduling using energy margin sensitivities," IEEE Trans. Power Syst., Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 1402-1413, August 2004. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRS.2004.831688
- D. Z. Fang, Yang Xiaodong, Sun Jungqiang, Yuan Shiqiang, and Zhang Yao, "An optimal generation rescheduling approach for transient stability enhancement," IEEE Trans. Power Syst., Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 386-394, February 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRS.2006.887959
- 김규호, 김수남, 이상봉, 송경빈, "과도에너지함수를 이용한 에너지마진과 과도안정도 위험순위", 대한전기학회 전력기술부문회 전력계통 보호 및 자동화 연구회 춘계학술대회 논문집, pp.117-119, 2011년 4월
- Application of Newton's Approach for Transient Stability Improvement by Using Generation Rescheduling vol.27, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2013.27.1.068