- Volume 60 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
The Influence of Energy Density upon Detection Time of Information Signal in AF Track Circuit
AF궤도회로에서 에너지 밀도가 정보신호 검출시간에 미치는 영향
- 김민석 (서울과학기술대학교 철도전문대학원 철도전기신호공학과) ;
- 황인광 (서울과학기술대학교 철도전문대학원 철도전기신호공학과) ;
- 이종우 (서울과학기술대학교 철도전문대학원 철도전기신호공학과)
- Received : 2011.01.06
- Accepted : 2011.05.13
- Published : 2011.06.01
There are two methods for train control in information transmission by using track circuit system and installing wayside transmitter. Information signal is transmitted to the on-board antenna by using rails. Continuous information about train intervals, speed and route is received by on-board antenna in AF track circuit system. The information signal is included with carrier wave and received by magnetic coupling in the on-board antenna. Therefore, it is important to define standard current level in the AF track circuit system. When current flowed to rails is low, magnetic sensors are not operated by decreasing magnetic field intensity. Hence, SNR is decreased because electric field intensity is decreased. When the SNR is decreased, there is the serious influence of noise upon demodulation. So, the frequency of information signal is not extracted in frequency response. Thus, it is possible to happen to train accident and delay as the information signal is not analyzed in the on-board antenna. In this paper, standard energy density is calculated by using Parseval's theory in UM71c track circuit. Hence, detection time of information signal is presented.
- Minseok Kim, Jongwoo Lee, "The Influence of Frequency on Wayside Transmitter of ATP System upon Reinforcing Bars in Concrete Slab Track", Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol.11, No.6, pp.536-542, 2008.
- Minseok Kim, Jongwoo Lee, "A Study on the Distance Between Track Circuits Using Identical Frequency in Railway Track Circuit System", Journal of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol.58 No.11, pp.2168-2174, 2009.
- Sadiku, "Elements of Electromagnetics", Second Edition, Oxford University Press, pp.354-359, 1995.
- CSEE Transport, "UM71 Handbook", pp.95-101, 2002.
- CSEE Transport, "Functional Description ATC", K631-31-E1141-AY+T-002, 2000.
- Simon Haykin, "Introduction to Analog & Digital Communications", WILEY, 2nd Edition, pp.136-137, 2007.
- Rodger E. Ziemer, "Principles of communications", WILEY, 5th Edition, pp.45-46, 2002.
- Kwansoo Lim, "The Extraction of Train information using FFT", in proceedings of the Korean Society for Railway, The Korean Society for Railway, pp419-426, 1998.
- CSEE Transport, "Ballast Track Characterization", pp.263-270, 2000.
- Techvile, "Analysis of on-board signalling in ATC", pp.22-26, 2009.
- A Study on the Length of Electrical Separation Joint in AF Track Circuit vol.62, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2012.62.1.070