- Volume 60 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Accelerated Aging Natural Ester Oil and Mineral Oil in Distributional Transformers
배전용 변압기에서의 고온열화와 열 사이클 열화에 따른 식물유와 광유의 특성 분석
- Received : 2010.12.16
- Accepted : 2011.05.18
- Published : 2011.06.01
Most transformers use insulating and cooling fluids derived from petroleum crude oil, but mineral oil has some possibility of environmental pollution and fire with explosion. vegetable oil fluids extracted from seed has superior biodegradation and fire-resistant properties including an exceptionally high fire point enhancing fire safety. In this study, it is aimed at the practicality of substituting natural ester dielectric fluid for mineral oil in liquid insulation system of transformers. As a rise in coil winding temperature has a direct influence on transformer life time, it is important to evaluate the temperature rise of coil winding in vegetable oil in comparison with mineral oil. Four transformers for the test are designed with 10KVA, 13.2KV, one phase unit. The temperature are directly measured in insulating oil of these transformers with the two sorts of natural ester and mineral oil dielectric fluid respectively. Experiment for aging carry out two means. First means remained
Supported by : 기초전력연구원
- William H. Bartley, "Life Cycle Management of Utility Transformer Assets", HSB report, Oct. 10-11, 2002.
- C. Patrick McShane, "Relative Properties of the New Combustion -resist Vegetable-oil-based Dielectric Coolant for Distribution and Power Transformers", IEEE T&A Vol. 37, No .4, pp. 1132-1139, 2001.
- C.P. McShane, G.A. Gauger, J. Luksich, "Fire Resistant Natural Ester Dielectric Fluid and Novel Insulation System for Its Use", IEEE/PES Transmission & Distribution Conference, April 12-16, 1999 July pp. 15-16, 1996.
- M. Krins, H. Borsi, E. Gockenbach, "Influence of Carbon Particles on the Breakdown Voltage of Transformer Oil", ICDL Conference, July pp. 15-16.
- R.Hansoka, F. Ishibashi and M. Kasama, "positive Breakdown Mechanism in Transformer Oil subjected to a Non-Uniform DC Field", T. EEE Janpan, Vol. 113-A, NO, 7, pp.518-526, 1993.
- 이병성, 충남대학교, "식물성 절연유를 사용한 배전용 변압기의 절연 및 냉각특성 분석"..
- IEEE Std C57.104TM-1991 "Guide for the Interpretation of Gases Generated in Oil-Immersed ransformers".
- Analysis of Insulation Characteristics for Transformer Insulating Materials According to Thermal Degradation vol.65, pp.10, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2016.65.10.1688