- Volume 60 Issue 6
This paper presents an advanced energy saving algorithm in building. It is important to aggregate a various demand side resource which is controllable on demand response environment. Previous demand side algorithm for building is restricted on peak power. In this paper, we suggest duty cycle algorithm for AHU on demand response to reduce the quantity of building power consumption. The test results show that the proposed algorithm is very effective.
Supported by : 한국에너지 기술평가원(KETEP)
- Piette, M.A., et al., 'Development and Evaluation of Fully Automated Demand Response in Large Facilities", CEC-500-2005-013. LBNL-55085. Berkeley CA, 2005.
- H.A. Aalami, et al., "Demand response modeling considering Interruptible/Curtailable loads and capacity market programs", Applied Energy, pp.243-250, 2010.
- 김형중, et al., "직접부하제어 시스템의 운영 및 구성방안", 2003년도 대한전기학회 하계학술대회논문집, pp. 627-629, 2003.
- 김정욱, "직접부하제어 시스템의 새로운 부하 배분 알고리즘", 대한전기학회 논문지, pp. 407-410, 2010.
- 김정욱. "전력사용량 기반의 새로운 부하제어 알고리즘". 대한전기학회지, pp. 1658-1662, 2010.
- Energy Demand Management Algoritm for Buildings and Application Procedure vol.25, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5855/ENERGY.2016.25.2.079