- Volume 60 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
An Assessment on Harmonics Effect in Customer and the Distributed Power System during Grid Connection of Residential Fuel Cell System
가정용 연료전지 시스템의 계통연계 시 수용가 및 배전계통에서의 고조파 영향 평가
- Received : 2011.05.17
- Accepted : 2011.05.26
- Published : 2011.06.01
Recently, due to the use of fossil fuels for electric power production, carbon emissions increased excessively. Thereby, in order to replace fossil fuels, many studies about fossil fuels such as solar and fuel cell energy source are progressing. Fuel cell system has high energy conversion efficiency. Also, fuel cell system is environmentally friendly system because the carbon emission is almost not occur. Therefore, the fuel cell system is considered as the core technology of in the fields of the future energy and environmental. Fuel cell system has an effect on distribution power system because another power source of other than large power plants. So, fuel cell system can be degradation reason of power quality in the power system. In this paper, we constructed the system for an assessment on harmonics effect. The system is composed with power source, harmonics generation and linear load, fuel cell system. we also performed assessment on harmonics effect in customer and the distributed power system during grid connection of residential fuel cell system. An assessment cases are divided into three. A Case 1 is state that residential load and fuel system are connected to grid, Case 2 is state that residential load and harmonics load are connected to grid, and Case 3 is state that all loads are connected to grid. As a output of fuel cell system is increase, analysis results based on assessment system showed that power quality became more aggravation as effect of harmonics.
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원(KETEP)
- 김현일 외 6명 "PEM 연료전지 공기극 유로에서 물의 거동에 대한 CFD해석과 가시화 실험의 비교연구" 한국에너지공학회, 2008년도 춘계 학술발표회 제9권 4호 pp.101-108. 2008.
- 지식경제부, "가정용 연료전지 시스템의 전기적 안전성 평가 및 안전규격 개발에 관한 연구(1단계 보고서)"
- Recommended Practices and Requirements for Harmonic Control in Electric Power Systems, IEEE Standard 519, 1992.
- Electromagnetic compatibility(EMS)-Part 3: Limits - Section 6 : Assessment of emission limits for distorting loads in MV and HV power systems - Basic EMC publication, IEC61000-3-6, 2008
- 한국전력공사 배전처, "분산형 전원 배전계통 연계 기술기준.", 2005
- 조성민 외 3인, "계통 고조파와 분산형 전원의 상호작용 평가를 위한 고조파 모델에 관한 연구." 대한전기학회 전기학회 논문지 60권 4호, pp.733-738, 2011. 4.
- 윤기갑, 김응상, "전력계통에서의 고조파 발생원인 및 영향" 대한전기학회, 전기학회지, 제 50권 10호 pp.13-18, 2001. 10.
- 한국전력공사 배전품질팀, "배전계통 고조파 관리기준.", 2010. 7.
- 이정운, 서원석, 김영규, "가정용 연료전지 성능시험 평가장치" 한국에너지공학회, 2008년도 춘계 학술발표회 제9권 4호 pp.95-100, 2008.
- 송유진, "가정용 연료전지 시스템" 한국조명 전기설비학회 조명.전기설비학회지 제19권 제2호 pp.38-43 2005. 4.
- Development of a new automatic control system for the harmonics analysis of distribution transformers vol.14, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12555-014-0426-4
- An Assessment on Voltage and Power Quality in Load Facility during the Islanding of Residential Fuel Cell System vol.62, pp.12, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2013.62.12.1792