- Volume 24 Issue 6
In this study, the vessel collision protective structure and the vessel were modeled numerically and the quasi-static collision analysis was performed to evaluate the maximum protection capacity. In the modeling process of protective structure, the nonlinear behaviors of structure and the supporting conditions of ground including pull-out action were considered. In that of collision vessel, the bow of vessel was modeled precisely, because of the nonlinear behaviors were concentrated on it. For the efficient analysis, the mass scaling scheme was applied, also. To evaluate the differences and efficiency, the dynamic analyses were performed for the same model, additionally. Based on the obtained energy dissipation curves of the structure and the vessel, the moment that the collision force affected to the bridge substructures was determined and the maximum allowable collision velocity was evaluated. Because of the energy dissipation bound can be recognized clearly, this scheme can be used efficient in engineering work.
- 건설교통부 (2005) 도로설계기준.
- 대한토목학회 (2006) 케이블강교량 설계지침.
- 이계희, 홍관영 (2011) 교각에 작용하는 설계선박 충돌력에 관한 연구 I : 평균충돌력, 대학토목학회 논문집, 30(3A), pp.199-206.
- 이계희, 홍관영, 고재용 (2005) 중형 충돌시 선박과 방호공의 충돌거동, 대학토목학회 논문집, 25(6A), pp.1133-1141.
- 이성로, 배용귀, 이계희 (2006) 구조물의 선박충돌 해석, 한국구조물진단학회 논문집, 10(4). pp.87-96.
- 해양수산부 (2005) 항만 및 어항설계기준.
- AASHTO (1991) Guide Specification and Commentary for Vessel Collision Design of Highway Bridges.
- ABAQUS (2010) 6.10 User Manual, Simulia.
- The Overseas Coastal area Development Institute of Japan (2002) Technical Standards and Commentaries for Port and Harbour Facilities in Japan.