- Volume 35 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Development of Product Management System for Higher-Value-Added Bicycle
고부가가치 자전거 개발을 위한 제품모델 및 관리시스템 개발
- Lee, Philippe (Xinnos Co, Ltd.) ;
- Hwang, In-Hyuck (Dept. of Naval Architecture and Industrial Engineering, Seoul Nat’l Univ.) ;
- Woo, Jong-Hun (Xinnos Co, Ltd.) ;
- Park, Se-Won (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Hongik Univ.) ;
- Oh, Dae-Kyun (Division of Ocean System Engineering, Mokpo Nat'l Maritime Univ.) ;
- Lee, Gyu-Bong (Korea Institute of industrial Technology)
- 이필립 ((주)지노스) ;
- 황인혁 (서울대학교 산업조선공학부) ;
- 우종훈 ((주)지노스) ;
- 박세원 (홍익대학교 기계공학과) ;
- 오대균 (목포해양대학 해양시스템공학부) ;
- 이규봉 (한국생산기술연구원)
- Received : 2010.05.17
- Accepted : 2011.02.21
- Published : 2011.05.01
Nowadays, environmentally friendly technology is attracting considerable attention because of environmental pollution and the increasing price of raw materials. Korea has a high level of dependence on exports, and therefore it has stressed the development of environmentally friendly technologies. Bicycle manufacturing industry has a bright future because bicycles do not use fossil fuels, and cycling is good for one's health. We develop a management system for the effective development of next-generation environmentally friendly technology for bicycles. The goal is to promote the bicycle industry in Korea while keeping the product in the low to medium price range.
Product Structure;PLM;PDM;Bicycle Product Model
- Kim, G. Y., Noh, S. D., Lee, I. S. and Song, M. H., 2007, “PPR Information Managements for Manufacturing of Automotive Press Dies,” Transactions of the Society of CAD/CAM Engineers, Korea, Vol.12, No.6 pp.452-460.
- Lee, J. H., Kim, Y. G.., Oh, D. K. and Shin, J. G., 2005, “A Functional Review and Prototype for Ship PDM Implementation,” Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, Vol.42, No.6 pp.686-697. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2005.42.6.686
- Oh, D. K., Shin, J. G., Choi, Y. R. and Yeo, Y. H., 2009, “Development of a Naval Ship Product Model and Management System,” Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea Vol.46, No.1 pp.43-56. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2009.46.1.043
- Oh, D. K., Shin, J. G. and Choi, Y. R., 2009, “A Study of Product Information Quality Verification in Dataase Construction of Naval Ship Product Models,” Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, Vol.46, No.1 pp.57-68. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2009.46.1.057
- Shin, Soo-Hyun, Park, In-Hwan and Ha, Tae-Kwang, December 2003, “The Example of a Development 3D CAD Based PLM in Daewoo Unified Machinary,” Transactions of the Society of CAD/CAM Engineers, Korea, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp.25-30.
- Sah, Kong-Kuk and Ham, Hyun-Ook, December 2003, “PDM Construction Instanc For Automotive Company - Samlip Ind. PDM,” Transactions of the Society of CAD/CAM Engineers, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp.31-35.
- Jeon, Byung-Sun, 2004, “Object Oriented CBD Development Methodology,” Youngjin.com.
- Optimization of pivot obliquity for a foldable bicycle vol.17, pp.7, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12541-016-0113-x