- Volume 35 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Study of Road Load of Electric Two-Wheeled Vehicle
전기이륜차의 도로부하 설정에 관한 연구
- Kil, Bum-Soo (Green Transportation Research Group, KIER) ;
- Kim, Gang-Chul (Green Transportation Research Group, KIER)
- Received : 2010.10.29
- Accepted : 2011.02.10
- Published : 2011.05.01
Recently, the demand of environmentally friendly transportation has increased due to the environmental issues. Electric two-wheeled vehicles do not have the noise pollution nor exhaust gases of vehicles with internal combustion engines. Performance evaluation of an electric two-wheeled vehicle was carried out. A driving test on outdoor roads was performed and a chassis dynamometer was used. The chassis dynamometer simulates the road load of the vehicle. The road load influences the tests using the chassis dynamometer. The differences between the table method and the coasting test for setting the road load was compared and analyzed.
- Pachauri, R. K., 2008, Climate Change 2007 - Synthesis Report, IPCC(Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) Secretariat, pp. 1-73.
- Kil, B., Kim, G., Lee, E. and Oh, S., 2009, “The Analysis of a Electric Scooter's Performance through Motor and Battery Capacity Changing,” KSAE 2009 Annual Conference, pp. 3169-3173.
- Widmer, R., Gauch, M. and P., 2009, “Developing a Simple Test Method to Compare the Mileage of e-Scooters,” EVS24 International Battery, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Symposium, pp. 1-6.
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards, 2009, Motorcycles－Methods for Setting Running Resistance on a Chassis Dynamometer, pp. 1-23.
- Korean Standards Association, 2006, Mopeds and Motorcycles－Method of Coasting Test, pp. 1-5.