- Volume 14 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on Overall Measurement System Development of HEMU-400X
HEMU-400X 종합계측시스템 개발에 관한 연구
- Received : 2011.04.05
- Accepted : 2011.11.03
- Published : 2011.12.26
Technologically advanced railway countries had a unique ability to design, test and evaluation systems for development of High-speed train system. To evaluate the performance of the train system in Korea for the development of advanced measurement technology and systems are needed. In this study, the Overall Measuring System(OMS) is going to be established to efficiently verify the performance, stability and reliability of the train system and the components, and verify of the maximum speed though an on-line test. OMS consist of vehicle measuring system, pantograph measuring system, video monitoring system and monitoring room was constructed for the overall measuring system and monitoring system. The results of this study were expected to contribute to technical improvement for evaluation of train system.
Supported by : 국토해양부
- Paolo Masini and Giovanni Puliatti (1997) Virtual Acquisition System for Global Analysis (VSGA) in Experimentation, WCRR, pp. 279-286.
- S.W. Kim, Y.J. Han, Y.G. Kim, S.I. Seo et al. (2004) A Study on Performance Test and Evaluation Technology of Tilting Vehicle, Proceeding of the KIEE Conference, pp. 272-274.
- Y.Y Lee, S.H. Ryu, J.O. Lee (2009) A Study on Overall Measurement System of HEMU, Proceedings of the KSR Conference, pp. 3095-3102.
- S.W. Kim, Y.J. Han, S.S. Kim, Y.G. Kim et al. (2006) A study Overall System Development of Tilting Train Express, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 9(6), pp. 671-676.
- Y. J. Han et al. (2004), "A study on running characteristic of high speed train", APAP, pp. 581-583.
- S.W. Kim, Y.J. Han, K.Y Choe, Y.G. Kim et al. (2004) Development of measurement System for Traction and Braking, Journal of the Korean Sensor Society, 13(4), pp. 115-121.
- Y.Y. Lee, S.H. Ryu, B.R. Kim, K.T. Kim (2010) A Study on Overall Measurement System design of HEMU, Proceedings of the KSR Conference, pp. 331-331.
- A Study on the Contribution of Exterior Devices to Running Resistance in High-Speed Trains vol.18, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2015.18.4.309
- The Overall Measurement System Development for On-line Test of Super-speed Maglev Train vol.65, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2016.65.5.902
- Safety Evaluation of the Dynamic Behavior of HEMU-430X using the Accelerometers of UIC 518 OR vol.16, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2013.16.1.032