- Volume 14 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of Ride Comfort in Time Domain by Using z-Transform
z변환을 이용한 시간영역에서의 승차감 평가
- 김영국 (한국철도기술연구원 차세대고속철도기술개발사업단) ;
- 김석원 (한국철도기술연구원) ;
- 박찬경 (한국철도기술연구원) ;
- 김상수 (한국철도기술연구원) ;
- 김기환 (한국철도기술연구원)
- Received : 2011.10.06
- Accepted : 2011.12.05
- Published : 2011.12.26
In evaluating the ride comfort of railway vehicles, relationship between passenger's feeling and vibration characteristics is very important because human feeling is dependent on frequency spectrum of vibration. Therefore, the weighing curves in frequency domain are used to evaluate the ride comfort of railway vehicles. These curves have been defined in the Laplace transfer functions. It is necessary to convert the Laplace weighing function to the z weighing function in order to obtain the rms value in the time domain. In the present paper, we have applied Tustin's approximation to transform the Laplace weighing function to the z weighing and validated this method by reviewing the various cases.
Grant : 분산형 고속철도시스템 통합 및 총괄
Supported by : 국토해양부
- Y.G. Kim, C.K. Park, S.W. Kim, K.H. Kim, J.S. Paik (2010) Analysis of the Frequency Weighting Curve for the Evaluation of Ride Comfort, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 13(6), pp. 552-558.
- Y.G. Kim, S. Choi, S.W. Kim, Y.M. Kim (2009) An experimental study on the ride comfort of the Korea high-speed train, EXPERIMENTAL TECHNIQUES, 33(6), pp30-37. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1747-1567.2008.00419.x
- Y.G. Kim, H.B. Kwon, S.W. Kim, C.K. Park (2003), Correlation of evaluation methods of ride comfort for railway vehicles, Proc. Instn. Mech. Engrs(Part F), 217, pp. 73-88.
- Suzuki, H. (1998) Research Trends on Riding Comfort Evaluation in Japan, Proc. Instn. Mech. Engrs.(Part F), 212, pp. 61-72. https://doi.org/10.1243/0954409981530689
- Y.G. Kim, S.W. Kim, J.Y. Mok, S.S. Kim (2007) Estimation of ride comfort for Korean high speed train at high speed, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 10(2), pp. 146-152.
- International Organization for Standardization, ISO Code 10056 (2001).
- European Committee for Standardization (2009), EN Code 12299.
- Y.G. Kim, S.W. Kim, J.Y. Mok, K.H. Kim (2004) Analysis and evaluation of ride comfort for high speed train using statistical method according to UIC513R, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 7(4), pp. 332-338.
- Ogata, K. (1970) Modern Control Engineering, Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS (2006) LabVIEW Control design toolkit user manual.
- Analysis of Comfort on Transition Curve based on the Measured Data vol.16, pp.5, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.5.3573