- Volume 14 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on the DB establishment and traceable management of the Urban transit standardization project
도시철도 표준화사업의 데이터베이스 구축 및 추적성 관리에 관한 연구
- Received : 2011.05.12
- Accepted : 2011.12.06
- Published : 2011.12.26
The study and techniques of system engineering have been applied to various fields including space-air, national defense division in advanced countries. Korea is currently in the early stages of introducing system engineering scheme in railway system and national defense division restrictedly. As theory and application of system engineering covers a wide scope, documents management and requirement analysis technology applied to establishment of standard and core unit development of the research target. The techniques which are historical management and trace among standards for establishment of standard are introduced using SE tools and participating agencies shared the information by constructing of database from all documents which are generated from the project. Through the functional analysis of the requirements for the intelligent station monitoring system in basic design stage, established requirements are verified and will be made official announcement as standard of the intelligent station monitoring system.
- S.K. Min (2009) "Past, Present & Future of KCOSE," KCOSE Systems Engineering Spring Workshop
- Eric Honour (2004) Understanding the Value of Systems Engineering, International Council of Systems Engineering Symposium, France
- J.N. Martin (1997) Systems Engineering Guidebook, CRC Press, p. 5-6, p. 18, p. 43.
- Doug Rosenberg, Kendall Scott (1999) Use Case Driven Object Modeling with UML: A Practical Approach, Addison - Wesley
- INCOSE (2010) Systems Engineering Handbook v3.2, INCOSE
- I.S. Chung, J.W. Kim, K.W. Lee (2008) The Study on the Demonstration Test of Quantitative Reliability Requirements for Rolling Stocks, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 11(3), p. 211-353.