- Volume 14 Issue 6
An effective approach to distributing budget to railway line facility improvement is to use investment priorities of railway line segments based on their deterioration. In this paper we present an evaluation method of railway line segment deterioration which can be used to distribute limited budget. Railway line facilities include rail track, railroad switch, subgrade, bridge, tunnel. These facilities and line shape can affect line segment deterioration. Deterioration evaluation method we present is a weighted sum of each component deterioration scores. The component weight can be obtained from experts using analytic hierarchy process.
Supported by : 한국철도기술연구원
- D.R. Anderson, D.J. Sweeney, T.A. Williams, K. Martin (2011) An Introduction to Management Science: Quantitative Approaches to Decision Making 13th ed., Canada: South-Western Cengage Learning.
- A.M. Bahurmoz (2003) "The Analytic Hierarchy Process at Dar Al-Hekma, Saudi Arabia," Interfaces, 33(4), pp. 70-78. https://doi.org/10.1287/inte.184.108.40.20674
- W.D. Cook, J. Zhu (2008) "CAR-DEA: Context-Dependent Assurance Regions in DEA," Operations Research, 56(1), pp. 69-78. https://doi.org/10.1287/opre.1070.0500
- G. Koksal, B. Nalcaci (2006) "The Relative Efficiency of Departments at a Turkish Engineering College: A Data Envelopment Analysis," Higher Education, 51(2), pp. 173-189. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10734-004-6380-y
- S.-T. Liu (2008) "A fuzzy DEA/AR approach to the selection of flexible manufacturing systems," Computers & Industrial Engineering, 54(1), pp. 66-76. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2007.06.035
- Y.G. Park, S.K. Suh, J.Y. Choi (2008) "Logicality Estimate for Domestic the Periodic Replacement Criteria of CWR based on Accumulated Passing Tonnage," Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 11(3), pp. 326-333.
- Y.G. Park, D.Y. Sung, H.K. Park, S.Y. Kong (2008) "Bending Fatigue Life Assessment of Aged CWR using the Field Test," Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 11(3), pp. 317-325.
- T.L. Saaty (1977) "A Scaling Method for Priorities in Hierarchy Structures," Journal of Mathematical Psychology, 15(3), pp. 234-281. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-2496(77)90033-5
- S. Sasmal, K. Ramanjaneyulu (2008) "Condition Evaluation of Existing Reinforced Concrete Bridges using Fuzzy based Analytic Hierarchy Approach," Expert Systems with Applications, 35(3), pp. 1430-1443. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2007.08.017
- T. Sato, A. Sutoh, H. Nishi, H. Arai (2011) "Identification of Correlation between Demand Performances to Damage of Lining Concrete for Tunnel Management," Procedia Engineering, 14, pp. 529-534. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2011.07.066
- T.L. Saaty (1980) The Analytic Hierarchy Process, New York: McGraw-Hill.
- S.F. Weber (1993) "A Modified Analytic Hierarchy Process for Automated Manufacturing Decisions," Interfaces, 23(4), pp. 75-84. https://doi.org/10.1287/inte.23.4.75
- Estimation of Line Utilization Rate and Track Maintenance Time of Conventional Railway vol.15, pp.6, 2012, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2012.15.6.638
- An Application of AHP for the Selection of Optimum Product of BWTS for over 10,000 TEU Container Ship vol.52, pp.5, 2015, https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2015.52.5.395
- Probabilistic evaluation of the railway track infrastructure components failure risk vol.230, pp.2261-236X, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201823001017