- Volume 22 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Effect of Microstructure on Mechanical and Electrical Properties in Ni-YSZ of Anode Supported SOFC
연료극 지지체식 고체산화물 연료전지의 기계적 및 전기적 특성에 미치는 Ni-YSZ의 미세구조의 영향
- Choi, Mi-Hwa (KEPCO Research Institute) ;
- Choi, Jin-Hyeok (KEPCO Research Institute) ;
- Lee, Tae-Hee (KEPCO Research Institute) ;
- Yoo, Young-Sung (KEPCO Research Institute)
- 최미화 (한국전력공사 전력연구원 녹색성장연구소) ;
- 최진혁 (한국전력공사 전력연구원 녹색성장연구소) ;
- 이태희 (한국전력공사 전력연구원 녹색성장연구소) ;
- 유영성 (한국전력공사 전력연구원 녹색성장연구소)
- Received : 2011.09.08
- Accepted : 2011.10.21
- Published : 2011.10.30
Electrode of solid oxide fuel cell must have sufficient porosity to allow gas transport to the interface with electrolyte effectively but high porosity has a negative impact on structural stability in electrode support. Thus, the upper limit of porosity is based on consideration of mechanical strength of electrode. In this study, the effect of microstructure of Ni-YSZ anode supported SOFC on the mechanical and electrical property was investigated. LSCF composite cathode and 8YSZ electrolyte were used. The porosity of the anode was modified by the amount of graphite powder and added graphite contents were 24, 18, 12 vol%, respectively. The higher the porosity, the better the electrical performance,
Grant : 5kW급 열병합 고체산화물 연료전지 발전시스템 개발
Supported by : 지식경제부
- 이태희, "2 모듈 스택을 이용한 SOFC 시스템 운전결과", 한국수소 및 신에너지학회 논문집, Vol. 21, No. 5, 2010, pp. 405-411.
- Ryan P. O'hayre, Suk-Won Cha, Whitney Colella, Fritz B. Prinz, "Fuel Cell Fundamentals", John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2006.
- Nguyen Quang Minh, Takehiko Takahashi, "Science and Technology of Ceramic Fuel Cells", Elsevier, 1995.
- Sune Dalgaard Ebbesen, Jens Høgh, Karsten Agersted Nielsen, Jens Ulrik Nielsen, Mogens Mogensen, "Durable SOC stacks for production of hydrogen and synthesis gas by high temperature electrolysis", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 36, 2011, pp. 7363-7373. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2011.03.130
- Mingde Liang, Bo Yu, Mingfen Wen, Jing Chen, Jingming Xu, Yuchun Zhai, "Preparation of NiO-YSZ composite powder by a combustion method and its application for cathode of SOEC", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 35, 2010, pp. 2852-2857. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2009.05.006
- Chao Jin, Chenghao Yang, Fei Zhao, Daan Cui, Fanglin Chen, "La0.75Sr0.25Cr0.5Mn0.5O3 as hydrogen electrode for solid oxide electrolysis cells", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 36, 2011, pp. 3340-3346. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2010.12.085
- Pattaraporn Kim-Lohsoontorn, Navadol Laosiripojana, Joonmyeon Bae, "Performance of solid oxide electrolysis and carbon dioxide electrolysis", Current Applied Physics, Vol. 11, 2011, pp. S223-S228. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cap.2010.11.114
- Su-Young Yang, Jae-Keun Park, Taehee Lee, Jung-Dae Yu, Young-Sung Yoo, Jin-Woo Park, "Mechanical and Electrical Performance of Anode-Supported Solid Oxide Fuel Cells during Thermal Cyclic Operation", Journal of the Korean Ceramic Society, Vol. 43, No. 12, 2006, pp. 775-780. https://doi.org/10.4191/KCERS.2006.43.12.775
- Jae-Keun Park, Su-Young Yang, Taehee Lee, Je-Myung Oh, Young-Sung Yoo, Jin-Woo Park, "Microstructure and Electrical Porperties of Single Cells Based on a Ni-YSZ Cermet Anode for IT-SOFCs", Journal of Korean Ceramic Society, Vol. 43, No. 12, 2006, pp. 823-828. https://doi.org/10.4191/KCERS.2006.43.12.823
- N. Q. Minh, "Ceramic Fuel Cell", J. Am. Ceram. Soc., Vol. 76, No. 3, 1993 pp. 563-88. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1151-2916.1993.tb03645.x
- H. Koide, Y. Someya, T. Yoshida, T. Maruyama, "Properties of Ni/YSZ Cermet as Anode for SOFC", Solid State Ionics, Vol. 39, No. 4, 2002, pp. 86-91.