- Volume 22 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
The Effects of Silica-Alumina Type Inorganic Compounds on the Pyrolysis Reaction of EVA to Produce Fuel-Oil
EVA 수지 이용 연료유 생성을 위한 열분해 반응에서 실리카-알루미나 계열 무기물의 영향
- Bak, Young-Cheol (Department of Chemical & Biological Engineering/Engineering Research Institute, Gyeongsang National Univ.) ;
- Choi, Joo-Hong (Department of Chemical & Biological Engineering/Engineering Research Institute, Gyeongsang National Univ.) ;
- Oh, Se-Hui (Department of Chemical & Biological Engineering/Engineering Research Institute, Gyeongsang National Univ.)
- Received : 2011.09.28
- Accepted : 2011.10.21
- Published : 2011.10.30
The effects of silica-alumina type catalysts addition on the thermal decomposition of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) resin have been studied in a thermal analyzer (TGA, DSC) and a small batch reactor. The silica-alumina type compounds tested were kaolinite, bentonite, perlite, activated clay and clay. As the results of TGA experiments, pyrolysis starting temperature for EVA resin had the 1st pyrolysis temperature range of 300~
- G. Elordi, M. Olazar, G. Lopez, M. Amutio, M. Artetxe, R. Aguado, and J. Bilbao, "Catalytic pyrolysis of HDPE in continuous mode over zeolite catalysts in a conical spouted bed reactor", Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, Vol. 85, No. 1-2, 2009, pp. 345-351. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaap.2008.10.015
- J. J. Park, K. Park, J. W. Park, and D. C. Kim, "Characteristics of LDPE pyrolysis", Korean J. Chem. Eng., Vol. 19, No. 4, 2002, pp. 658-662. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02699313
- N. P. Jang, J. W. Park, and G. Seo, "Liquidphase degradation of waste agricultural film over used-FCC catalyst", HWAHAK KONGHAK, Vol. 41, No. 6, 2003, pp. 694-699.
- G. Seo, "FCC 공정 폐촉매로부터 폐고분자 물질의 액상 분해용 촉매의 제조 방법과 이 촉매를 이용한 폐고분자 물질의 분해 특성", 공개특허, 2003, 특2003-0035638.
- G. Seo, "폐고분자 물질의 액상 분해용 촉매의 제조 방법 및 이를 이용한 분해 방법", 공개특허, 2002, 특2002-0046027.
- D. W. Park, "폐플라스틱 분해용 촉매 및 이촉매를 이용한 폐플라스틱의 분해 반응", 공개특허, 2000, 특2000-0043100.
- K. H. Lee and D. H. Shin, "Influence of plastic type and pyrolysis of waste thermoplastics into oil recovery", J. Korea Society of Waste Management, Vol. 21, No. 6, 2004, pp. 646-661.
- D. C. Kim and J. K. Woo, "Effect of thermal and catalytic decomposition condition on decomposition lapse time and oil quality in plastic wastes into fuel oil", J. of KSEE, Vol. 26, No. 11, 2004, pp. 1232-1237.
- J. Aguado, D. P. Serrano, J. M. Escola, and A. Peral, "Catalytic cracking of polyethylene over zeolite mordenite with enhanced textural properties", Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, Vol. 85, No. 1-2, 2009, pp. 352-358. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaap.2008.10.009
- A. Marcilla, M. Beltran, and J. A. Conesa, "Catalyst addition in polyethylene pyrolysis Thermogravimetric study", Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, Vol. 58-59, 2001, pp. 117-126. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0165-2370(00)00162-5
- D. C. Kim, J. K. Woo, and N. S. Nho, "Evaluation of oil qulity in thermal and catalytic decomposition of waste plastics into fuel oil", 한국폐기물학회지, Vol. 22, No. 8, 2005, pp. 765-773.
- Y. Sakata, M. A. Uddin, and A. Muto, "Degradation of polyethylene and polypropylene into fuel oil by using solid acid and non-acid catalysts", Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, Vol. 51, No. 1-2, 1999, pp. 135-155. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0165-2370(99)00013-3
- M. A. Uddin, K. Koizumi, K. Murata, and Y. Sakata, "Thermal and catalytic degradation of structually different types of polyethylene into fuel oil", Polymer Degradation and Stability, Vol. 56, No. 1, 1997, pp. 37-44. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-3910(96)00191-7
- P. Onu, C. Vasile, S. Ciocilten, E. Iojoju, and H. Darie, "Thermal and catalytic decomposition of polyethylene and polypropylene", Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, Vol. 49, No. 1-2, 1999, pp. 145-153. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0165-2370(98)00109-0
- G. Manos, I. Y. Yusof, N. Papayannakos, and N. H. Gangas, "Catalytic Cracking of Polyethylene over Clay Catalysts. Comparison with an Ultrastable Y Zeolite", Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., Vol. 40, No. 10, 2001, pp. 2220-2225. https://doi.org/10.1021/ie001048o
- K. Gobin, and G. Manos, "Polymer Degradation to Fuels over Microporous Catalysts as a Novel Tertiary Plastic Recycling Method", Polymer Degradation and Stability, Vol. 83, No. 2, 2004, pp. 267-279. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-3910(03)00272-6
- A. Marcilla, A. Gomez, and S. Menargues, "TGA/FTIR Study of the Evolution of the Gases Evolved in the Catalytic Pyrolysis of Ethylene-vinyl Acetate Copolymers. Comparison among Different Catalysts", Polymer Degradation and Stability, Vol. 89, No. 3, 2005, pp. 454-460. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.polymdegradstab.2005.01.024
- D. P. Serrano, J. Aguado, J. M. Escola, E. Garagorri, J. M. Rodriguez, L. Morselli, G. Palazzi, and R. Orsi, "Feedstock recycling of agriculture plastic film wastes by catalytic cracking", Applied Catalysis, B Environmental, Vol. 49, No. 4, 2004, pp. 257-265. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcatb.2003.12.014
- 주은선, 박영철, 송민근, 손승우, "수소 연료 생산의 효율 향상을 위한 초음파 응용에 관한 연구", 한국수소 및 신에너지 학회논문집, Vol. 14, No. 3, 2003, pp. 15-22.