- Volume 11 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Development of a Flatbed Scanner for Reflection Infrared Photography
반사 적외선 사진을 위한 평판 스캐너의 개발
- Received : 2010.12.21
- Accepted : 2011.02.15
- Published : 2011.04.28
At this time, digital cameras are used in art and forensic science. However, the digital camera has some limitations which need to understand of photograph and lighting. It is a useful paper to make an infrared flatbed scanner. The following processes offer an infrared flatbed scanner development. First, the infrared flatbed scanner changes visible fluorescent lamp to infrared LED. Second, it equips a long-pass filter, which is available to pass over 810nm wavelength, on the glass to complete the optimal infrared flatbed scanner. In addition, it must copy from digital camera to computer directly. The infrared digital camera has disadvantage to always irradiate infrared lamp. Because of difference between visible length and infrared length characteristic, they have different focal distance. This devised scanner for solving mentioned problems does not need to irradiate infrared lamp, and there is not a problem about focal point because the depth of field of flatbed scanner is minimum 2mm. Lastly, the infrared flatbed scanner can make high resolution which is 12,800dpi unlike digital camera. Accordingly, the infrared scanner looks forward to be used in many field of study.
Infrared Scanner;Infrared Flatbed Scanner;Infrared Photography;Infrared LED
- B. S. Jones, W. F. Lynn, and M. D. Stone, "Thermal Modeling of Snake Infrared Reception: Evidence for Limited Detection Range," Journal of Theoretical Biology, Vol.209, No.2, pp.201-211, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1006/jtbi.2000.2256
- Charlse M, Falco. "High Resolution Infrared Imaging," SPIE Optics + Photonics Conference, 2010.
- C. de Izarra and O Villee. "On the use of Linear CCD Image Sensor in Optics Experiments," GREMI, pp.358-359, 1994.
- Apollo Chun-Yen Lin. "Forensic Applications of Infrared Imaging for the Detection and Recording of Latent Evidence," J Forensic Sci, Vol.52, No.5, pp.1148-1150, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1556-4029.2007.00502.x
- V. Gorbunov, N. Fuchigami, M. Stone, M. Grace, and V. Tsukruk, "Biological Thermal Detection: Micromechanical and Microthermal Properties of Biological Infrared Receptors," Biomacromolecules, Vol.3, No.1, pp.106-115, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1021/bm015591f
- 김영수, 김동욱, 이중, 이응대, 손영호, 김유진, 임수식, "비가시광선을 이용한 범죄사진 연구", 한국 사진학회지, Aura, Vol.11, pp.15-25, 2004.
- 윤성빈, "디지털 적외선 촬영을 위한 통합시스템 연구", 중앙대학교 첨단영상대학원 석사 논문, p.14, 2008.
Supported by : 한국학술진흥재단