- Volume 11 Issue 4
Selecting a suitable place is to determine the attributive conditions and qualified areas for the aim as factors and is to be fulfilled systematically for selecting the area which satisfies all these. This research tries to achieve a rational suitability analysis of residential development using the GIS modeling method and the hierarchical analysis process. A spatial and attributive analysis has been systematized for selecting a suitable place for the study and GIS analysis model has been used for the effective conclusion drawing for different levels. As a next step, a quantitative and qualitative evaluation index was created through complex consideration of the criteria and decision factors of the location selection, and weights were added depending on the relative importance of these factors. In particular, 3D terrain model simulation method has been used in order to reflect the aesthetic factors of the scenery which is an element of the subjective evaluation factors and considered qualitative and subjective evaluation factors which were not considered for the existing AHP technique. After the research, a location that satisfies complex requirements was found rapidly and accurately through the GIS model and hierarchical analysis.
GIS Modeling;APH Analysis;Location Analysis
- J. H. von Thunen, "Der isolierte Staat in Beziehung auf Landwirtschaft und Nationalokonomie," hrsg. und unter Benutzung unveroffentlichter Texte kommentiert von H. Lehmann in Zusammenarbeit mit L. Werner, Berlin, 1990.
- C. D. Tomlin and J. K. Berry, "A Mathematical structures for cartographic modelling in environmental analysis," Proceedings of the 39th Symposium of the American conference on surveying and Mapping, Washington, D.C., March, pp.269-284, 1979.
- C. D. Tomlin, "Cartographic modelling," Geographical information systems. Vol.1, principles, pp.361-374, 1991.
- T. L. Satty, "Hierarchies and Priorities," Chapter 8 of "The Thinking With Models:Mathematical Models in the Physical and Social Sciences," by Satty T.L. and Alexander J.M. Pergammon Press, Oxford, pp.148-155, 1988.
- 이석형, "AHP를 이용한 의약물류센터의 최적입지선정방안", 한양대학교 학위논문, 1999.
- 금기정, "계층분석법(AHP)를 이용한 어린이 보호구역의 교통안전 특성화", 대한토목학회 논문집, 제19권, III-1호, pp.27-35, 1999.
- Abolghasem Sadeghi Niaraki, "Implementation of the Resulting coast Model of Road Network in the GIS," ISPRS Proceeding, p.538, 2004.
- T. Roh, "Construction od Decision Support System for Route Location Based on GIS," ISPRS Proceeding, pp.555-566, 2008.
- ESRI, "3D analyst" ArcGIS Desktop 9.1 Manual, 2006.
- 한승희, 김성길, "공간정보분석기법을 이용한 적지분석", 한국산학기술학회지, pp.5207-5215, 2010.
- H. Lee, J. Kang, and S. Han, "The Efficient Route Selection Using Analytic Hierarchy Process," The Korea Society of Civil Engineers, Vol.21, No.1-D, pp.145-152, 2001.