- Volume 44 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Characteristics of TPH Decomposition in a Close-typed Simulated Biopile System Amended with a Sintered Porous Media
소결다공체를 적용한 Closed Type 모사바이오파일시스템의 TPH 분해 특성
- Jung, Hyun-Gyu (Department of Environmental Engineering Kwangwoon University) ;
- Choi, Sang-Il (Department of Environmental Engineering Kwangwoon University) ;
- Kim, Hye-Jin (Department of Environmental Engineering Kwangwoon University) ;
- Kim, Sang-Kook (Department Bioenvironmental Chem. College of Agriculture and Life Sci. Chungnam National University) ;
- Kim, Yu-Beom (Department of Environmental Engineering Kwangwoon University)
- 정현규 (광운대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 최상일 (광운대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 김상국 (광운대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 김혜진 (충남대학교 농업생명과학대학 생물환경화학과) ;
- 김유범 (광운대학교 환경공학과)
- Received : 2011.05.27
- Accepted : 2011.06.16
- Published : 2011.06.30
This research was conducted to verified the effectiveness of a sintered porous media coated with organic matter as nutrient source and microorganisms as decomposer effective in TPH decomposition for a closed-typed biopole system. The organic matter content in the sintered porous media which was developed with bentonite increased with increasing dilution ratio of pig slurry and the sintered porous media as well as decrease in the particle size of sintered porous media. The decomposition rate of TPH was significantly increased with increasing aeration than that under atmospheric condition. Also the sintered porous media containing organic matter and microorganisms proved that the decomposition was enhanced with addition of nutrients sources in addition to aeration periodically.
Supported by : 환경부
- 김상범, 이명화, 김용진, 박철환, 이종래, 김경수. 2007. "음식물 쓰레기 및 황토 혼합물의 열분해를 통한 수질 정화용 다공성 담체 개발", 대한환경공학회지, Vol. 29, pp. 289-296.
- 이태호, 변임규, 박정진, 박현철, 박태주. 2007. "소화슬러지를 이용한 토양 내 석유계 탄화수소의 혐기성 분해", 대한환경공학회지. 29:938-943.
- 홍승엽, 손세구, 김영도, 이동석. 2007. "무기바인더를 이용한 다공성 블록 제조 및 특성 평가", 대한환경공학회지. Vol. 29, pp. 1318-1322.
- Bouchez-Naitali, M., D. Blanchet, V. Bardin, and J. Vandecasteele. 2001. "Evidence for interfacial uptake in hexadecane degradation by Rhodococcusequi: the importance of cell flocculation", Microbiology, pp. 2537-2543.
- Davis, M.E., P.E. Hathaway, and C. Montes. 1989. Zeolites 9:436. https://doi.org/10.1016/0144-2449(89)90100-0
- de Bondt. 1999. Anti-reflective cracking desigm of asphalt pavements. Ph. D Thesis. delft Univ of Tech. The Netherland.
- Feenstra, S., D.M. Mackay, and J.A. Cherry. 1991 "A method for assessing residual NAPL based on organic chemical concentrations in soil samples", Groundwater Monitoring Review, N.Y. pp. 128-135.
- Freeman, H.M. 1989. "Standard Handbook of Hazardous Waste Treatment and Disposal", McGraw-Hill Book Company, N.Y. pp. 271-273.
- Heath, J.S., K. Kobis, and S.L. Sayer. 1993 "Review of chemical, physical and toxicological properties of components of total petroleum hydrocarbons", Journal of Soil Contamination, Vol. 2, pp. 221-234.
- Jung, H.G. 2011, Aeration factor used to design the container type of biopile systems for small scale petroleum contaminated soil projects. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 44:316-319. https://doi.org/10.7745/KJSSF.2011.44.2.316
- Cohen, I.M. and P.K. Kundu. 2007. "Fluid Mechanics, 4 Edition" Academic Press.
- Lyman, W.J., W.F. Reehl, and D.H. Rosenblatt. 1990 "Handbook of Chemical Property Estimation Methods: Environmental Behavior of Organic Compounds", McGraw Hill Book Company, N.Y. p.36.
- Mills, A.M., J.T. McDonald, S.J. Bonner, A.M. Simon, and L.R. Autenrieth. 1999. "Method for quantifying the fate of petroleum in the environment", Chemosphere, Vol. 39, pp. 2563-2582. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0045-6535(99)00163-0
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (U.S.EPA). 2000. "Engineered Approaches to In-Situ Bioremediation of Chlorinated Solvents:Fundamentals and Field Applications", Washington, DC: Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response. p.21.
- Van Veen, J.A., L.S. Van Overbeek, and J.D. Van Elsas. 1997. "Fate and activity of microorganisms introduced into soil", Microbiolog and Molecular Biologic Reviews, Vol. 61, pp. 121-135.
- Vance, D.B. 1991. "On-site Bioremediation of Oil and Grease Contaminated Soils", The National Environmental Journal Vol. 1, pp. 26-30.
- Virginia D., A. Matthew, A. Taryn, B. Latha, B. Michael, C. Michael, E. Rebecca, G. Chuck, S. Catherine, and W. Robert. 2006. "Bioregional planning in central Georgia, USA", Journal of Futures, Vol. 38, pp. 471-489. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.futures.2005.07.013