- Volume 6 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Design of the Crab label tag with a loop matching feed and a modified dipole structure at 900 MHz
- Choi, Eui-Sun (Department. of Electronic Materials Engineering, Kwangwoon University) ;
- Lee, Hak-Yong (SONOVISION Co., Ltd.) ;
- Lee, Jin-Seong (Department. of Antenna Research) ;
- Lee, Kyoung-Hwan (Department. of Antenna Research) ;
- Lee, Sa-Won (Department of Information Communication and Homenetwork, Chungju College of Korea Polytechnic IV) ;
- Lee, Young-Hie (Department. of Electronic Materials Engineering, Kwangwoon University)
- Received : 2010.05.25
- Accepted : 2011.03.04
- Published : 2011.07.01
The Crab label tag with a loop matching feed and a modified dipole antenna structure was proposed. The antenna impedance is conjugated easily to a radio frequency identification IC chip impedance by a loop matching feed. The reading range of the crab structure tag is 0.9-1.0 m from the upper side of the formula milk can lid. The fabricated label tag size is
- K. Finkenzeller, RFID Handbook, 2nd edition, John Wiley & Sons, England, 2003.
- G. De Vita and G. Iannaccone, "Design criteria for the RF section of UHF and microwave passive RFID transponders, Microwave Theory and Techniques," IEEE Trans. Vol. 53. Issue 9, pp. 2978-2990, Sep. 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMTT.2005.854229
- Q, Chen and B. Hu, "Novel UHF RFID tag antenna with shorted stubs mountable on the metallic objects," ICMMT 2008. International Conference, Vol. 4, pp. 1822-1824, Apr. 2008.
- D. Kim and J. Yeo, "Low-Profile RFID Tag Antenna Using Compact AMC Substrate for Metallic Objects," IEEE AWPL, Page(s):1-3, 2008.
- K.H. Lee and Y.C. Chung, "High gain Yagi-Uda UHF RFID tag antennas," IEEE AP-S International Symposium, pp.1753-1756, Jun. 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/APS.2007.4395854
- NXP Semiconductors Co., "SL3ICS1002 G2XM," Rev. 3.2, Jul. 2008.
- J.S. Jung, J.S. Lee, K. Lee, J.M. Yang, "900 MHz Common RFID Label Tag Impedance Analysis Using Produced Prove Station," 2010 Winter Symposium, Korean Information and Communications Society, Vol. 41, pp.165, Feb. 2010.
- http://www.epcglobalinc.org/, "Static Test Method," Rev 1.9.4, May 2008
- Cavity-backed Two-arm Spiral Antenna with a Ring-shaped Absorber for Partial Discharge Diagnosis vol.8, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2013.8.4.856