- Volume 48 Issue 4
An element of a ring is called strongly nil clean provided that it can be written as the sum of an idempotent and a nilpotent element that commute. A ring is strongly nil clean in case each of its elements is strongly nil clean. We investigate, in this article, the strongly nil cleanness of 2
- G. Borooah, A. J. Diesl, and T. J. Dorsey, Strongly clean matrix rings over commutative local rings, J. Pure Appl. Algebra 212 (2008), no. 1, 281-296. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpaa.2007.05.020
- H. Chen, Separative ideals, clean elements and unit-regularity, Comm. Algebra 34 (2006), no. 3, 911-921. https://doi.org/10.1080/00927870500441825
- H. Chen, Clean matrices over commutative rings, Czechoslovak Math. J. 59(134) (2009), no. 1, 145-158. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10587-009-0010-x
- H. Chen, On strongly J-clean rings, Comm. Algebra 38 (2011), no. 10, 3790-3804.
- W. Chen, A question on strongly clean rings, Comm. Algebra 34 (2006), no. 7, 2347-2350. https://doi.org/10.1080/00927870600550202
- A. J. Diesl, Classes of Strongly Clean Rings, Ph D. Thesis, University of California, Berkeley, 2006.
- J. E. Humphreys, Introduction to Lie Algebra and Representation Theory, Springer-Verlag, Beijing, 2006.
- W. K. Nicholson, Clean rings: a survey, Advances in ring theory, 181-198, World Sci. Publ., Hackensack, NJ, 2005.
- X. Yang and Y. Zhou, Some families of strongly clean rings, Linear Algebra Appl. 425 (2007), no. 1, 119-129. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.laa.2007.03.012
X. Yang and Y. Zhou, Strongly cleanness of the
$2\times2$matrix ring over a general local ring, J. Algebra 320 (2008), no. 6, 2280-2290. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jalgebra.2008.06.012