- Volume 11 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Method to Support Real-time for User-level Robot Components on Windows
윈도우 유저 레벨 로봇 컴포넌트에 실시간성 지원 방법
- Received : 2011.03.08
- Accepted : 2011.06.21
- Published : 2011.07.28
Intelligent service robots leading the future market are robots which assist humans physically, mentally, and emotionally. Since intelligent service robots operate in a tightly coupled manner with humans, their safe operation should be an inevitable consideration. For this safety, real-time capabilities are necessary to execute certain services periodically. Currently, most robot components are being developed based on Windows for the sake of development convenience. However, since Windows does not support real-time, there is no option but to use expensive third-party software such as RTX and INTime. Also since most robot components are usually execute in user-level, we need to research how to support real-time in user-level. In this paper, we design and implement how to support real-time for components running in user-level on Windows using RTiK which actually supports real-time in kernel level on Windows.
- D. Yu, H. Lin, R. Guo, J. Yang, and P. Xiao, "Research on real-time middleware for open architecture controller," Embedded and Rea l-Time Computing Systems and Applications, 2005. Proceddings. 11th IEEE International Conference on, pp.80-83, 2005(8). https://doi.org/10.1109/RTCSA.2005.99
- H. Bruyninckx, P. Soetens, and B. Koninckx, "The Real-Time Motion Control Core of the Orocos Project," IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation, Vol.2, pp. 2766-2771, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/ROBOT.2003.1242011
- H. Bruyninckx, "Open Robot Control Software: the OROCOS project," IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation, Vol.3, pp.2523-2528, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/ROBOT.2001.933002
- 장덕영, Windows 구조와 원리, 한빛미디어, 2009.
- JOHNSON M. HART, Windows 시스템 프로그래밍 3판, 정보문화사, 2008.
- 이진욱, 조문행, 김종진, 조한무, 박영수, 이철훈, "윈도우 기반의 점검장비에 실시간성을 지원하는 실시간 이식 커널의 설계 및 구현", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제10권, 제10호, pp.36-44, 2010(10). https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.10.10.036
- Intel, Intel 64 and IA-32 Architectures Software Developer's Manual Vol.1 : Basic Architecture, Intel, 2009(9).
- Intel, Intel I/O Controller Hub 6(ICH6) Family Datasheet, Intel, 2005(1).
- Intel, Intel 64 and IA-32 Architectures Sof tware Developer's Manual Vol.3 : System Prog ramming Guide, Intel, 2009(9).
- Intel, Intel 64 Architectures x2APIC Specification, Intel, Intel 2008(6).
- Intel, Intel 64 and IA-32 Architectures Software Developer's Manual Vol.2 : Instruction Set Reference, Intel, 2009(9).
- Walter Oney, Programming the Microsoft Windows Driver Model 2nd Edition, 정보문화사, 2004.
- 이봉석, IT Expert 윈도우 디바이스 드라이버, 한빛미디어, 2009.
- Mark E. Russinovich and David A. Solomon, Microsoft Windows Internals 4th Edition, Microsoft Press, 2006.
- Johnson M.Hart, Windows System Progra mming 3rd Edition, Addison Wesley, 2005.
- John Robbins, DEBUGGING APPLICA TIONS For Microsoft .NET And Microsoft WINDOWS, Microsoft, 2003.