- Volume 11 Issue 7
If you ask many Stereographers how to make a good S3D and you will get all different answers. There are several 3D knowledges and opinions that were not always in agreement. we have to choose which advice to follow and find our own way. But there will be no durable screening of S3D films without a minimal viewing comfort of all the audience whatever the differences of their vision. First of all, We always consider several factors to get an appropriate S3D shot before moving on to production. This is intended to provide a practical example on S3D film production. I hope that this article will encourage further research on this topic.
Stereoscopic 3D;Tri-level Sync;Bi-level Sync;I/O;Convergence
Supported by : 동국대학교
- Noah Kadner, Red The ultimate guide to using the revolutionary camera, Peachpit press, 2010.
- 박종호, "디지털 3D 입체영화와 기술에 대한 연구", 영화연구, 제42호, pp.337-373, 2009.
- Ira Tiffen, "Optical Filteration and 3-D," The international journal of motion imaging, Vol.92, No.4, pp.52-61, 2011.
- A. Charles, Poynton, Digital video & hdtv algorithms and interfaces, Morgan Kaufmann publishers, 2003.
- Jeff Foster, The Green Screen Handbook, Wiley Publishing, inc, 2010.
- 박성대, "3D 입체영상의 촬영과 편집", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제8권, 제3호, pp.35-41, 2010.
- Personalized Dietary Nutrition Contents Recommendation using Hybrid Filtering for Managing Health vol.11, pp.11, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.11.001