- Volume 11 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Improving Customer Satisfaction Management using the Satisfied Customer Reclassification based on Attribute Complex Scores
속성복합점수 기반의 만족 고객 재분류를 이용한 고객만족경영 향상 방안
- Received : 2011.03.16
- Accepted : 2011.07.11
- Published : 2011.07.28
This paper is an investigative research to improve customer satisfaction survey for resolving practical problems. It is natural phenomenon that, as the level of customer satisfaction index increases, the ratio of satisfied customers increases too. However, the effectiveness of practical application of customer satisfaction survey for improvement of customer satisfaction decreases due to its structural limitation on its data analysis system. In order to cope with these problems, it is necessary to develop the new method to identify the strategy meanings and find the dissatisfied factors of satisfied customers using the satisfied customers reclassification. This study proposes the satisfied customer reclassification method based on attribute complex scores. The excremental results show that the it was expected to present more improved results than the number-producing oriented one dimensional model. This study is expected to play the role as the groundwork for the revitalization of customer satisfaction survey as well as improving customer satisfaction management.
AHP;DEA;The Combined Model;Efficiency
- 이유재, "고객만족 연구에 대한 종합적 고찰", 소비자학연구, 제11권 제2호, pp.139-166, 2000.
- 석관호, "속성 유사성이 제품 선택에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구", 마케팅연구, 제23권, 제3호, pp.57-73, 2008.
- 김완석, 강용주, "복합점수를 이용하는 소비자만족 측정법들의 준거타당도 연구", 소비자학연구, 제9권, 제4호, pp.63-81, 1998.
- 이유재, 라선아, 한국기업의 서비스품질 평가제도 변천과정, 서울대학교 출판부, 2006.
- S.-H. Hsu, "Developing an index for online customer satisfaction: Adaptation of American Customer Satisfaction Index," Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.34, No.4, pp.3033-3042, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2007.06.036
- R. A. Westbrook, "A Rating Scale for Measuring Product/Service Satisfaction," Journal of Marketing, Vol.44, pp.68-72, 1980. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251232
- J. Yuanchun, S. Jennifer, and L. Yezheng, "Maximizing customer satisfaction through an online recommendation system: A novel associative classification model," Decision Support Systems, Vol.48, No.3, pp.470-479, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2009.06.006
- W.-B. Lin, "The exploration of customer satisfaction model from a comprehensive perspective," Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.33, No.1, pp.110-121, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2006.04.021
- L. Slevitch and H. Oh, "Asymmetric relationship between attribute performance and customer satisfaction: A new perspective," International Journal of Hospitality Management, Vol.29, No.4, pp.559-569, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhm.2009.09.004
- A. Arbore and B. Busacca, "Customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction in retail banking: Exploring the asymmetric impact of attribute performances," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Vol.16, No.4, pp.271-280, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jretconser.2009.02.002