- Volume 11 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Effect of the Organizational Culture of the Revenue Officer on Organizational Satisfaction and Job Performance
세무공무원의 조직문화가 조직만족과 직무성과에 미치는 영향
- 홍순복 (동명대학교 경영학부 경영학과)
- Received : 2011.02.17
- Accepted : 2011.03.21
- Published : 2011.07.28
This study aims to present basic directions and implications of the organizational culture and job performance by analysis of the causal path between the variables acknowledging the important role of the organizational satisfaction on the assumption that the organizational culture which is developed for improvement of the revenue officer's job performance by the taxation organization. In the results of analysis, the clan culture, hierarchy culture and market culture except the culture of innovation have positive effects on the organizational satisfaction, and the higher the organizational satisfaction, the higher efficiency of the performance of the tax administration affairs become, so the job performance becomes increase. This can be the results that the characteristics of the tax organizational culture which conducts the taxation administration affairs by the clan culture which is hierarchical and emphasizes the business performance through teamwork, and the market culture which emphasizes the results reflect the job performance. Therefore, the organizational culture that develops sense of ownership and being performed autonomously and responsibly should be created in order to increase the competitiveness in the organizations and to increase the job performance efficiently by the members of the organization to have worthwhile feeling.
Organizational Culture;Organizational Satisfaction;Job Performance;Taxation Organization
- 김선봉, 조직행동론, 서울:민영사, 1996.
- 김우성, "대도시 상업스포츠센터의 조직문화에 관한 연구", 한국스포츠사회학회지, 제12권, pp.217-226, 1999.
- 김호정, "행정조직과 기업조직의 조직문화 비교", 한국행정학보, 제38권, 제3호, pp.49-67, 2004.
- 전희원, 김영화, "호텔종사원의 집단응집력과 자긍심이 조직몰입 및 직무만족 및 직무성과에 미치는 영향", 관광연구 제22권, 제2호, pp.285-307, 2007
- 윤지연, 홍완수, "패밀리 레스토랑 종사원의 직무 만족에 따른 업체 경영성과(BSC)에 대한 연구", 외식경영연구, 제20권, 제1호, pp.7-29, 2007.
- 이도화, "근로윤리가 직무성과와 직무만족 및 직업만족에 미치는 영향", 노사관계연구 제6권, pp.461-480, 1996.
- 이환범, "기초자치단체 행정역량강화를 위한 행정문화 혁신에 관한 연구", 한국정책과학학회보 제12권, 제1호, pp.211-230, 2008.
- A. L. Wilkins and W. C. Ouchi, "Efficient cultures; Exploring the relationship between culture and organizational Performance," Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol.28, No.3, pp.468-481, 1983. https://doi.org/10.2307/2392253
- C. A. Ray, "Corporate Culture: The last Frontier of Control," Journal of Management Studies, Vol.23, No.3, pp.287-297, 1986. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-6486.1986.tb00955.x
- D. B. Amett, D. A. Laverie, and C. Mclane, "Using Job Satisfaction and Pride as Internal-marketing Tools," Comell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly, Vol.43, No.2, pp.87-96, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1177/001088040204300209
- E. H. Schein, Organizational culture and Leadership, San Francisco. CA: Jossey-Bass Publishers, 1985.
- G. Yukl, Leadership in Organizations, 4th Edition, New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 1998.
- I. S. Hwang and D. J. Chi, "Relationships among International Marketing, Employee Job Satisfaction and International Hotel Performance: An Empirical Study," International Journal of Management, Vol.22, No.1, pp.285-293, 2005.
- J. L. Gibson, J. Ivancevich, and J. H. Donnelly, Organizations: Behavior, Structure, Processes, 7th ed(Boston: Irwin Inc.), 600, 1991.
- L. J. Willians and S. E. Anderson, 'Job satisfaction and organizational commitment as predictors of organizational citizenship and in-role behaviors," Journal of Management, Vol.17, pp.601-617, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1177/014920639101700305
- M. Blumberg and C. D. Pringle, "The missing opportunity in work performance," Academy of Management Review, Vol.7, No.2, pp.565-575, 1982.
- R. E. Quinn and M. R. McGrath, The Transformation of Organizational Culture: A Competing Values Perspective, In P. J. Frost, L. F. Moore, M. R. Louis, C. C. Lundberg, and J. Martin(Eds.). Organizational culture, pp.315-334, Beverly Hills, CA: Sage, 1985.
- R. Karz, "Time and work: Toward and Integrative Perspect," in B. M. Staw & L. L. Cummings(Eds), Research in Organizational Behavior, 2, Greenwich, Connecticut: JAI Pres, pp.81-127, 1966.
- R. Paker and L. Bradley, Organizational culture, Annual Review of Sociology, Vol.11, pp.457-483, 2000.
- T. Deal and A. Kenned, Corporate Cultures, Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley, 1982.
- T. J. Peters and R. H. Jr. Waterman, In Search of Excellence: Lessons from America's Best-Run Companies, Sydney: Harper and Row, 1982.
- V. Sathe, Decertifying Corporate Culture, Harvard Business School, pp.5-12, 1983.
- Effects of Organizational Culture on Social Capital in Social Welfare Organizations vol.13, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.01.247
- The Impacts of Job Competency, Self-leadership and Organizational Culture on Job Performance: Focused on Agricultural Cooperative Federation vol.12, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2014.12.1.193