- Volume 11 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Structural Equation Modeling on Leisure Constraints Negotiation, Serious Leisure and Specialization of Sports Activity
여가제약 협상과 진지한 여가, 스포츠활동 전문화의 관계
- Received : 2011.03.30
- Accepted : 2011.04.08
- Published : 2011.07.28
The aims of this research are to form a research model for negotiations against leisure constraints, serious leisure activity, and the specialization of sports activity, verify the fitness of this model and define the relationship between the variables in the model. This research was taken on a population of 235 people in the commercial sports center in Seoul city in 2010, taking the members by voluntary, and analyzed them with purposive sampling. The research used AMOS 18.0 program to carry out a covariance structure analysis. The conclusions are as follows. First, serious leisure can be experienced when one puts effort in negotiating against the leisure constraints. Second, when one puts effort in negotiating against leisure constraints, progress is made in specialization of sports activity. Lastly, sports activity becomes more professionalized when one experiences serious leisure.
Leisure Constraints Negotiation;Serious Leisure;Specialization of Sports
- A. Nadirova and E. L. Jackson, Alternative criterion variables against which to assess the impacts of constraints to leisure. Journal of leisure research, Vol.32, No.4, pp.396-405, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222216.2000.11949923
- Bryan, H. Leisure value systems and recreation specialization: The case of trout fishermen. Journal of Leisure Research, 9, pp.174-187, 1977. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222216.1977.11970328
- Bryan, H. Leisure value systems and recreation specialization: The case of trout fishermen. Journal of Leisure Research, 9, pp.174-187, 1997.
- J. Gould, D. Moore, F. McGuire, and R. Stebbins, Development of the serious leisure inventory and measure. Journal of Leisure Research, Vol.40, No.1, pp.47-68, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222216.2008.11950132
- J. Hubbard and R. C. Mannell, Testing competing models of the leisure constraint negotiation process in a corporate employee recreation setting. Leisure Sciences, 23, pp.145-163, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1080/014904001316896846
- 황선환, '여가제약 협상, 참가 및 진지한 여가의 관계' 한국사회체육학회지, 제36권, pp.859-866, 2009.
- 황선환, 이문진, '진지한 여가와 레크리에이션 전문화의 관계' 스키어를 대상으로, 한국체육학회지, 제48권, 제6호, pp.393-402, 2009.
- 황선환, 서희진, '여가제약, 여가제약 협상 및 진지한 여가의 관계' 체육과학연구, 제20권, 제2호, pp.298-307, 2009.
- E. L. Jackson, Recognizing patterns of leisure constraints: Results from alternative analyses. Journal of Leisure Research, Vol.25, No.2, pp.129-149, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222216.1993.11969914
- E. L. Jackson, D. Crawford, and G. Godbey, Negotiation of leisure constraints. Leisure Sciences, 15, pp.1-11, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1080/01490409309513182
- T. Kay and G. Jackson, Leisure despite constraint : The impact of leisure constraints on leisure participation. Journal of Leisure Research, 23, pp.301-313, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222216.1991.11969862
- 김경식, 스포츠과학연구방법론, 서울: 레인보우 북스, 2010.
- 김경식, 황선환, 원도연, '여가제약 협상 측정도구 개발과 적용', 한국체육학회지, 제47권, 제3호, pp.365-376, 2008.
- A. Loucks-Atkinson and R. C. Mannell, Role of self-efficacy in the constraints negotiation process: The case of individuals with fibromyalgia syndrome. Leisure Science, 29, pp.19-36, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1080/01490400600983313
- B. L. McFarlane, Specialization and motivations of birdwatchers. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 22, pp.361-370, 1994.
- A. Nadirova and E. L. Jackson, Alternative Criterion Variables Against Which to Assess the Impacts of Constraints to Leisure. Journal of leisure research, Vol.32, No.4, pp.396-405, 1999.
- 박유진, 김재휘, '여가정체성 현출성에 따라 여가경험이 여가 및 생활만족에 미치는 영향', 적극형 여가를 중심으로. 한국심리학회지, 제21권, 제2호, pp.141-161, 2002.
- D. Scott and C. S. Shafer, Recreation specialization: A critical look at the construct. Journal of Leisure Research, Vol.33, No.3, pp.319-343, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222216.2001.11949944
- R. A. Stebbins, Amateurs, professionals and serious leisure. Montreal, QC: McGill-Queen's University Press. 1992.
- S. H. Tsaur and T. W. Liang, Serious leisure and recreation specialization. Leisure Sciences, Vol.30, No.4, pp.325-341, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1080/01490400802165115
- Recreation Specialization According to the Leisure Constraint Negotiation Levels of Skiers vol.13, pp.7, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.07.386