- Volume 11 Issue 7
This paper develops the steel-house design interface that helps make building design effectively done by constructing building materials as components and assembling them as patterns. It also aims to develop the Flexible Building Design System that supports a technology which makes change of constructing easy and reduces the cost effectively through a simulation of building design like design, analysis, change information, etc., by grafting the virtual building technology into the process of building. It especially is possible for a designer and user to change a building easily by using patterns and according to the change, pattern information of materials needed and the plans of the building are made automatically. Kin-search that can be happened through personal proficiency or knowledge visualization is also the reason why the technology should be embodied.
- Wojtek Kozaczynski and Grady Booch, "Component Based Software Engineering," IEEE Software, Vol.15, No.5, 1998(9).
- E. Gamme, R. Helm, R. Johnson, and J. Vlissides, "Design Pattern: Elements of Reusable Object -Oriented Software," Addison-Wesley, 1995.
- 박현수, "스틸하우스 구조벽체 모듈화 설계에 관한 연구", 건국대학교 산업대학원 석사논문, Feb, 2010.
- Paolo Tonella and Giulio Antoniol, "Object Oriented Design Pattern Inference," Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance, pp. 230-238, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICSM.1999.792619
- 한국스틸하우스기술인협회, "스틸하우스", 시공문화사 출판, 2007.
- 정현석, "북미지역 스틸하우스 보급 및 기술개발 동향", 한국강구조학회논문집, pp.48-49, 2001.
- 정현석, 이필갑, "경량형강 패널을 이용한 공업화에 관한 고찰", RIST 포항대학교, Vol.13, No.4, 1999.
- 편집부, "STEEL STUD를 이용한 스틸하우스", 주택문화사, 2001.
- 원완연, "스틸하우스 구조 벽체 모듈화 설계에 관한 연구", 건국대학교석사학위논문, 2010.