- Volume 11 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
e-Learning Contents Development as Social Negotiation Perspective: A Case Study of Program Development for the Public Sector Officials' Case Management
사회적 협상 관점의 e-Learning 콘텐츠 개발: 사례관리 담당 공무원을 위한 프로그램 개발 사례연구
- Received : 2011.04.05
- Accepted : 2011.06.22
- Published : 2011.07.28
The e-Learning program is a multimedia data program consisting of texts, images, animation, audio and video. The development of an e-Learning program requires time and is a complex process, requiring cooperation and open-communication between all parties involved, particularly in the event of a problem. This study will analyze the e-Learning contents development process from the Social Negotiation Perspective. An appropriate process for the development of the program and effective decision-making guidelines for those parties involved will be recommended. Participants' viewpoints regarding program development and guidelines were studied qualitatively, while the evaluation of developed content employed both qualitative and quantitative research. The study found the following results. First, the development of an e-Learning program requires a clear goal and purpose. Second, the target group must be clearly identified. Third, all parties involved must share in the development process and its outcomes. Fourth, the party requesting the program must allocate the appropriate time and budget for the development group. Finally, the project requires a strong, capable leadership for effective decision-making.
Social Negotiation;e-Learning Contents;Case Management;Case Study
- M. S. Knowles, The modern practice of adult education: From pedagogy to andragogy (2nd ed.), Cambridge Books, 1980.
- G. Rowland, "What do instructional desigers actually do? An initial investigation of expert practice," Performance Improvement Quarterly, Vol.5, No.2, pp.65-86, 1992.
- C. A. Hansman and V. W. Mott, "Philosophy, dynamics, and context: Program planning in practice," Adult Learning, Vol.11, No.2, pp.14-16, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1177/104515959901100205
- R. M. Cervero and A. L. Wilson, Planning responsibly for adult education: A guide to negotiating power and interests, Jossey-Bass, 1994.
- C. K. Mabry and A. L. Wilson, "Managing power: The practical work of negotiating interests," A paper presented at the 41st Adult Education Research Conference, 2001.
- K. E. Umble, R. M. Cervero, and C. A. Langone, "Negotiating about power, frames, and continuing education: A case study in public health," Adult Education Quarterly, Vol.51, No.2, pp.128-145, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1177/07417130122087188
- R. M. Cervero and A. L. Wilson, "Working the planning table: The political practice of adult education," Studies in Continuing Education, Vol.20, pp.5-21, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1080/0158037980200101
- 김도헌, "사회적 협상관점에서 바라본 성인 교육 프로그램 개발과정: A사 가치공유 프로그램 개발 사례연구", 성인교육학회, 제10권, 제3호, pp.199-226, 2007.
- 김인숙, "e-Learning 콘텐츠 개발을 위한 성찰적 협력작업시스템 개발", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제6권, 제1호, pp.108-115, 2006.
- 한국사이버교육학회, e-Learning 백서, 한국사이버교육학회, 2003.
- M. Q. Patton, Qualitative evaluation and research methods, Sage, 1990.