- Volume 33 Issue 1
The notion of a complicated pre-logic is introduced and investigated some properties of it. A special set in a pre-logic is established and some related its properties are discussed. Also more extended special sets in a pre-logic are introduced and some relations with deductive systems are obtained.
pre-logic;deductive system;terminal section;(extended) special set
- I. Chajda and R. Halas, Algebraic properties of pre-logics, Math. Slovaca 52 (2002), 157-175.
- K. H. Kim and Y. H. Yon, Dual BCK-algebra and MV-algebra, Sci. Math. Japon. 66(2007), 247-253.
- Y. H. Kim and S. S. Ahn, Deductive sytems in commutative pre-logics, Honam Math. Journal 32(2010), 625-632. https://doi.org/10.5831/HMJ.2010.32.4.625
- A. Walendiziak, On Commutative BE-algebras, Sci. Math. Japon. on line (e2007), 585-588.
- IDEAL THEORY OF PRE-LOGICS BASED ON N-STRUCTURES vol.33, pp.4, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5831/HMJ.2011.33.4.535