- Volume 30 Issue 4
The objective of this study was to evaluate the convenience of the tractor seatbelt. We selected four healthy men as subjects. We measured their body pressure and examined the comfort of the seatbelt, while driving 50m on three different types of agricultural road with two types of seatbelts: automatic and manual. As results, when they used manual seatbelt, subjective uncomfortable rate was much higher than the automatic seatbelt on all types of road. Especially, body pressure was undistributed while using manual seatbelt on rough road.
Seatbelt;Human-body pressure distribution;Comfort evaluation;Subjective assessment
- Na, S. H., Im, S. H. and Jeong, M. G., Quantitative Evaluation of Driver's Postural Change and Lumbar Support Using Dynamic Body Pressure Distribution, Ergonomics Society of Korea, 22(3), 57-73, 2003. https://doi.org/10.5143/JESK.2003.22.3.057
- Bak, D. G., An, S. U. and Yu, W. S., Study on Relationship between Discomfort and Body Pressure Distribution on the Seat under Height of Footrest and Angle of Seatpan, The Korea Society of Automotive Engineers, 15(6), 38-43, 2007.
- Bak, S. J., Yi, N. S. and Yi, S. Y., An investigation of the relationship between subjective comfort evaluation and body pressure distribution of vehicle seats, Ergonomics Society of Korea, 12(1), 3-15, 1993.
- Lee, J. W., Bak, S. J. and Gang, Y. S., A Study on the Evaluation of Shoulder Strap Comfort using the Body Pressure Distribution, Ergonomics Society of Korea Symposium, 104-107, 2000.
- Lee, H. C., Bak, H. M., Nn, H. H., Kim, C. S., Jo, H. I. and Jeon, O. W., A Study on the Comfort Evaluation Method for Automotive Seat, The Korea Society of Automotive Engineers Spring Conference, 1412-1416, 2007.
- Oudenhuijzen, K. Tan and F. Morsch, The relationship between seat pressure and comfort, SAE no 2003-01-2213, 2003.