- Volume 35 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Study on Metal Microfilter Coated with Ceramics by Using Plasma Thermal Spray Method
플라즈마 용사를 이용한 복합세라믹 미세필터 연구
- Song, In-Gyu (Graduate school of Intelligent Vehicle & Transportation, Keimyung Univ.) ;
- Lee, Young-Min (Dept. of Applied Computer Mold design, Korea Polytechincs VI) ;
- Shin, Hyun-Myung (Mechanical and Automotive Engineering, Keimyung Univ.) ;
- Choi, Hae-Woon (Mechanical and Automotive Engineering, Keimyung Univ.)
- Received : 2011.03.04
- Accepted : 2011.07.08
- Published : 2011.09.01
This research was performed on a microfilter made of a hybrid material (ceramic + metal) that was coated with ceramics on the metal-filter surface by using the thermal spray method. The ceramic powders used were
Hybrid Material;Ceramic Filter;Plasma Spray
- Lee, J. Y., 2003, "A Study on the Removal Characteristics of Fine Dust Particles using Metal Fiber Filters," Master's Thesis.
- Jo, Y. M., 2002, "Preparation and Characterization of Porous Composite Ceramic Membrane Filters for Hot Gas Cleaning," Korea Science and Engineering Foundation, p. 4.
- Kim, Y. S., Nam, K. W., Kim, H. S., Oh, M.S. and Kim, K. S., 1998, "Mechanical Properties of Metal/Ceramic FGM made by Thermal Spraying Method," Journal of KSPSE, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp.41-48.
- Park, D. S., Han, B. D., Choi, J. J., Yoon, W. H. and Ryu, J. H., 2007, "Technique of nanostructure Ceramic Coatings by Aerosol deposition," The Korean Ceramic Society, Ceramist, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp.7-17
- Katsuaki, S., 2006, "Current Status of Joining Ceramics and Metals," The Korean Ceramic Society, Ceramist, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp.30-36
- Ahn, H. S., 1991, "A Study on the Tribological Behaviours of Ceramic Coatings for Newly Application in Extreme Operating Conditions," National Research Foundation of Korea, pp.20-21.
- Sulzer, M., 2006, "Thermal Spray Materials Guide".
- GKN Sinter Metals (Filter-Elements / Metal Membranes), http://www. gkn-fiters.com
- Kim, I. K., Lee, H. B. and Koh, Y. S., 1995, "Aluminium Titanate-Part 1," Ceramic Technology, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 68-75.
- Kim, I. K., Lee, H. B. and Koh, Y. S., 1995, "Aluminum Titanate-Part 2," Ceramic Technology, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 283-288.
- Lee, D. G. and Park, S. J., 2008, "Development of Membrane Filters with Nanostructured Porous Layer by Coating of Metal Nanoparticles onto a Micro- Filter," The Journal of Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 32, No. 8, pp. 617-706. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2008.32.8.617
- Jung, J. D., Lee, J. B. and Kim, J. Y., 1996, "A Study on Ash Size and its Distribution on Cleaning of Ceramic Candle Filter," The Journal of Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 20, No. 5, pp. 1639-1648.
- Jung, J. H., 1998, "A Numerical Analysis of Reverse Cleaning Flow Characteristics in Porous Ceramic Filter System," The Journal of Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 723-728.
- Kang, K. J., Huh, B. Y. and Hyun, S. K., 2011, "Development and Trend of Cellular Metal," The Journal of Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 32-56.