- Volume 35 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Application of Data Acquisition System for MES
MES 구현을 위한 현장정보 수집시스템의 적용 예
- Lee, Seung-Woo (Nano convergence and Manufacturing System Research Division, Korea Institute of Machinery & Materials) ;
- Lee, Jai-Kyung (System Engineering Research Division, Korea Institute of Machinery & Materials) ;
- Nam, So-Jung (Nano convergence and Manufacturing System Research Division, Korea Institute of Machinery & Materials) ;
- Park, Jong-Kweon (Nano convergence and Manufacturing System Research Division, Korea Institute of Machinery & Materials)
- 이승우 (한국기계연구원 나노융합생산시스템연구본부) ;
- 이재경 (한국기계연구원 시스템엔지니어링연구본부) ;
- 남소정 (한국기계연구원 나노융합생산시스템연구본부) ;
- 박종권 (한국기계연구원 나노융합생산시스템연구본부)
- Received : 2010.12.15
- Accepted : 2011.07.12
- Published : 2011.09.01
The manufacturing execution system (MES) for product production handles different production processes according to the product characteristics and different types of data according to the process being considered. For efficiently providing the data pertaining to production equipment to production systems such as the MES, data collection through the equipment interface is required for obtaining the production data pertaining to field equipment. In this paper, a method is proposed for collecting the production data through the equipment interface in order to collect the various types of production-equipment data from the field. The proposed method is applied to a real manufacturing system to verify its efficiency. A more powerful MES can be constructed with a data acquisition system that acquires the status data at the shop-floor level.
Manufacturing Execution System;Data Acquisition System;Direct Interface with Equipment;Production Characteristics;CNC Machine Tools;Oil Cooler
- MESA, 1997, "MES Functionalities & MRP to MES Data Flow Possibilities," Mesa International Whitepaper, No. 2, pp. 74-103.
- Lee, K. S. and Kim, S. H., 2004, "Design and Implementation of MES System in Manufacturing Process," Korea Information Society, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 781-784.
- Shin, B. C., Ha, S. J., Kang, M. H., Heo, Y. M., Yoon, G. S. and Cho, M. W., 2009, "The Cutting Process Monitoring of Micro Machine using Multi Sensor," Transaction of the Materials Processing, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 144-149. https://doi.org/10.5228/KSPP.2009.18.2.144
- Kwark, W. Y., Kim, W. S. and Park, G. D., 2009, "Design and Implementation of Equipment Monitoring System for Data Integration," Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 14, No. 9, pp. 115-126.
- Albrecht, A., Park, S. Sl, Altintas, Y. and Pritschow, G., 2005, "High Frequency Bandwidth Cutting Force Measurement in Milling Using Capacitance Displacement Sensors," International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, Vol. 45, pp. 993-1008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmachtools.2004.11.028
- Park, J. S., Kang, K. S. and Kim, K. D., 2002, "Development of Monitoring Management System on Sensor," Spring Proceedings of Safety Management & Science, pp. 269-274.
- Sun, D. J., 2002, "Machine Tools by Using Real-Time Network Management System," Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Review, Vol. 39, No. 4, pp. 203-213.
- Kim, B. S. and Lee, H. C., 2006, "A Study on MES for Tracking Product Using RFID, Winter Proceedings of KSCI, pp. 159-164.
- Kim, S. K. and Kim, Y. T., 1995, "Production Data Management Technique for Automatic Production Line," Transaction of the KSME(A), Vol. 35, No. 4, pp. 285-293.
- Lee, S. W., Lee, J. K., Nam, S. J. and Park, J. K., 2010, "Application of Data Acquisition System for MES," Autumn Proceedings of KSME, pp. 1816-1819.
- An Exploratory Study on Application Plan of Big Data to Manufacturing Execution System vol.12, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2014.12.1.305
- Real-time monitoring system of the legacy systems data -Focused on Manufacturing Shop Floor- vol.18, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.12812/ksms.2016.18.1.219