- Volume 35 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A Study on Derailment Safety Analysis in a Conventional Line (Dongdaegoo-Namsunghyun)
기존선 구간(동대구-남성현)에서의 탈선안전도 해석 연구
- Received : 2011.03.16
- Accepted : 2011.06.24
- Published : 2011.08.01
When a railway vehicle passes through curves & transitions, the running speed must be improved by setting limits on the maximum running speed in each section of the conventional line(Dongdaegoo-Namsunghyun) considering derailment safety. Our goal is to improve the maximum running speed of railway vehicle that passes through curves & transitions where there is a high risk of derailment. We examined the influence on the derailment safety when the railway vehicle passes through curves of actual track conditions (Dongdaegoo-Namsunghyun up and down lines). We performed the derailment safety analysis by increasing the running speed on curve radius by 5%.20% compared to existing speed under actual track conditions.
Derailment Safety;Curves;Transitions;Derailment Coefficient;Unloading Ratio
- Ham, Y. S. and Hur, H. M., 2003, "Evaluation of Running Safety for Korean High Speed Railway Vehicle," Symposium Autumn of the Korean Society for Railway, pp. 316-321.
- VI grade, 2008, ADAMS/Rail 2005 R2. 11.0 Documentation.
- Eom, B. G. and Lee, H. S., 2010, "Assessment of Running Safety of Railway Vehicles using Multibody Dynamics," International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 315-320. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12541-010-0036-x
- Kim, Y. W. and Lee, H. S., 2009, An Analysis of Running Safety for Railway Vehicle depending on Actual Track Conditions, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol. 12, No. 6, pp. 983-988.
- Hong, Y. K. and etc., 1996, A Study on the Speed up of High Speed Train on Taegoo-Pusan conventional Line, Korea Railroad Research Institute, Final Report
- Kim, Y. W. and Lee, H. S., 2007, A Railway Safety Proposal with Full System Commissioning, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 34-38.
- Park, K. S. and Lee, H. S., 2007, A Study on the Assessment of Running Safety of Railway Vehicle passing through Curve, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 492-498.
- Hwang, J. T. and Lee, H. S., 2007, A study on the parameters to enhance derailment safety, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 626-631.
- Park, K. S., Lee, I. S. and Lee, H. S., 2007, A Safety Assessment and Vibration Characteristics of Railway Vehicle Passing Curves, Journal of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 10, pp. 993-1001. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2007.17.10.993
- Lee, H. S., 2007, A Study on the Wear Characteristics of R/S Passing through Curves, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol. 10, No. 6, pp. 772-778.
- Lee, S. I. and Lee, H. S., 2008, A Running Safety Assessment for Curved Section for a Railway Vehicle, Journal of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 18, No. 12, pp. 1301-1309. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2008.18.12.1301
- Running Safety Analysis of Railway Vehicle Depending on Railway Inclination Change Under Actual Track Conditions vol.37, pp.11, 2013, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2013.37.11.1437