- Volume 11 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
U-health Service Model for Managing Health of Chronic Patients in Multi-platform Environment
멀티플랫폼 환경의 만성 질환자 건강관리를 위한 유헬스 서비스 모델
- Received : 2011.07.19
- Accepted : 2011.08.03
- Published : 2011.08.28
U-health services have been progressed as treatment and management for specific diseases and prevention services for providing the behavior management to customers according to the increase in chronic patients. The conventional U-health services provide required services and bio-information monitoring only through remote diagnoses and counsels and that represent limitations in preventing and managing metabolic syndrome patients like chronic patients. Thus, in this study a multi platform based U-health service model for managing the health of chronic patients is proposed. The multi-platform based U-health service model can provide continuous health information, diet, and exercise services regardless of the location of customers through PCs and smart phones. In addition, it is able to provide prescription services to doctors and nurses using a CDS (Clinical Decision Support) module based on clinical information. Doctors can identify the life pattern of patients through a behavior modification program and provide customized services to patients. The U-health service model provides effective services in multi-platform environments to customers and that will improve the health of chronic patients.
U-health;U-health Service Model;Chronic Disease;Multi-platform;Behavioral Management
- K. H. Yoon, J. H. Lee, J. W. Kim, J. H. Cho, Y. H. Choi, S. H. Ko, P. Zimmet, and H. Y. Son, "Epidemic obesity and type 2 diabetes in Asia," Lancet, Vol.368, No.9548, pp.1681-1688, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(06)69703-1
- 박정훈, 황보택근, "IT융합 헬스케어기술", 한국통신학회 한국통신학회지(정보와통신), 제28권 제5호, pp.21-27, 2011.
- 권영일, 최대규, "u-Health 서비스의 필요성 및 추진현황", 대한병원협회지, 제36권, 제2호, pp.68-78, 2007.
- K. Loring and H. Holman, "Self-Managemnet Education: History, Definition, Outcomes, and mechanisms," Annals of hehavioral medicine, Vol.26, No.1, pp.1-7, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1207/S15324796ABM2601_01
- 김헌성, 조재형, 최윤희, 오정아, 이진희, 윤건호, "만성질환자 관리를 위한 유비쿼터스 헬스케어 시스템", 한국통신학회 한국통신학회지(정보와통신), 제27권, 제9호, pp.3-8, 2010.
- 문현정, 개인 식단 작성과 음식추천을 위한 지식기반 에이전트의 설계 및 구현, 숙명여자대학원 학위논문, 1996.
- 김종훈, 박지송, 정은영, 박동균, 이영호, "유헬스케어 개인화 서비스를 위한 식단 처방 시스템", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제10권, 제2호, pp.111-119, 2010 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2010.10.2.111
- 강금지, 노성윤, 류혜숙, 이혜숙, 최성욱, 쉽게 배우는 영양판정, 수학사, 2008.
- American College of Sports Medicine, ACSM's Resource Manual for Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription 6th Edition, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2009.
- 이방헌, 고혈압 진료 매뉴얼, 대학의학서적, 2009.
- 장대정, 규칙적인 유산소성 걷기운동이 비만 아동의 혈중 지질과 대사 조절 호르몬의 변화에 미치는 영향, 전남대학교 교육대학원 학위논문, 2007.
- Personalized Dietary Nutrition Contents Recommendation using Hybrid Filtering for Managing Health vol.11, pp.11, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.11.001
- The effect of Smart Care ubiquitous health service on hypertension management vol.14, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.3.1213
- The Acceptance Model of Telemedicine for Chronic Disease in Rural Community vol.14, pp.8, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.08.287
- Development of Web-based u-Health Self-nutrition Management Program for Diabetic Patients vol.19, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5720/kjcn.2014.19.4.372
- Evolutionary rule decision using similarity based associative chronic disease patients vol.18, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10586-014-0376-x
- Emergency situation monitoring service using context motion tracking of chronic disease patients vol.18, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10586-015-0440-1
- PHR open platform based smart health service using distributed object group framework vol.19, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10586-016-0531-7
- Life style improvement mobile service for high risk chronic disease based on PHR platform vol.19, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10586-016-0549-x
- PHR Based Life Health Index Mobile Service Using Decision Support Model vol.86, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-015-3069-8
- Context aware based user customized light therapy service using security framework vol.13, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11416-017-0298-2
- PHR Based Diabetes Index Service Model Using Life Behavior Analysis vol.93, pp.1, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-016-3715-9
- Cloud based u-healthcare network with QoS guarantee for mobile health service pp.1573-7543, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10586-017-1120-0
- Development of a medical big-data mining process using topic modeling pp.1573-7543, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10586-017-0942-0
- Importance of Active Participation in Obesity Management Through Mobile Health Care Programs: Substudy of a Randomized Controlled Trial vol.6, pp.1, 2018, https://doi.org/10.2196/mhealth.8719