- Volume 27 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Comparison of VOC Characteristics Emitted from Wood-based Panels Using GC/FID and GC/MS
GC/FID와 GC/MS 분석법에 의한 목질제품에서의 VOC 방출특성 비교
- Hwang, Yoon-Seo (Department of Environmental Engineering, Konkuk University) ;
- Park, Hyun-Ju (Department of Advanced Technology Fusion, Konkuk University) ;
- Son, Youn-Suk (Department of Advanced Technology Fusion, Konkuk University) ;
- Kim, Jo-Chun (Department of Environmental Engineering, Konkuk University)
- Received : 2011.05.18
- Accepted : 2011.06.16
- Published : 2011.08.31
In this study, the Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC) emitted from wood-based panels were compared by two analytical methods using the GC/FID and the GC/MS. Japanese Larch, Yellow Poplar, Particle Board (PB) and Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) were selected as target materials. Major compounds emitted from the panels were Toluene,
- 박상범(2010) 목재의 실내 공기질 개선효과(2), 산림 2010년 2월호, 산림조합중앙회.
- 양성봉(1997) 악취의 성분분석, 동화기술교역.
- 조완제(2002) 건축자재의 VOCs 방출 시험방법 및 방출 특성, 설비저널, 31(12), 9-13.
- 환경부(2008) 다중이용시설 실내공기질관리.
- 환경부(2010) 실내공기질공정시험방법 제2010-24호.
- Ahn, J.-W., S.K. Pandey, and K.-H. Kim (2010) A comparative analysis of volatile organic compound levels in field samples between different gas chromatographic approaches, Analytical Science & Technology, 23(5), 465-476. https://doi.org/10.5806/AST.2010.23.5.465
- Baumann, M.G.D., S.A. Batterman, and G.-Z. Zhang (1999) Terpene emissions from particleboard and mediumdensity fiberboard products, Forest Products Journal, 49, 49-56.
- Demeestere, K., J. Dewulf, K.D. Roo, P.D. Wispelaere, and H.V. Langenhove (2008) Quality control in quantification of volatile organic compounds analysed by thermal desorption-gas chromatography-mass spectrometry, Journal of Chromatography A, 1186(1-2), 348-357. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chroma.2007.11.036
- Hodgson, A.T. (1995) A review and a limited comparison of methods for measuring total volatile organic compounds in indoor air, Indoor Air, 5, 247-257. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0668.1995.00004.x
- Lee, S.-J., S.-K. Jang, M.-H. Kim, H.-S. Lee, J.-h. Lim, M. Jang, and S.-Y. Seo (2005a) Evaluation of sampling and analytical method for emission experiment of pollutants in building materials using small chamber, Analytical Science & Technology, 18(4), 344-354.
- Lee, S.-J., S.-K. Jang, Y.-S. Cho, K.-M. Jung, and G.-H. Jeong (2005b) Assessment of VOCs emission characteristics from building materials such as wall paper, paints, and adhesives using small chamber method, Journal of Korea Society for Atmospheric Environment, 21(2), 191-204.
- Park, H.-J., J.-C. Kim, B.-D. Park, and K.-N. Park (2005) A study on the characteristics of monoterpene emissions from different wood species, Journal of Korea Society for Atmospheric Environment, 22(1), 145-151.
- Seo, S.-Y., N.-W. Paik, and J.-M. Jeon (2005) Characteristics of total volatile organic compounds emission from furniture materials, Korean Journal of EHS Assessment, 3, 31-42.
- Yrieix, C., A. Dulaurent, C. Laffargue, F. Maupetit, T. Pacary, and E. Uhde (2010) Charaterization of VOC and formaldehyde emissions from a wood based panel: Result from an inter-laboratory comparison, Chemosphere, 79(4), 414-419. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2010.01.062
- Characteristics of Volatile Organic Compounds and Aldehydes Emission from Yellow poplar (Liriodendron tulipifera L.) vol.42, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5658/WOOD.2014.42.4.357
- Emissions of volatile organic compounds associated with painting methods and an estimation of the α-dicarbonyl formation potential pp.1735-2630, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13762-018-2100-5