- Volume 11 Issue 5
In this paper, we propose virtual building construction plans. For this, we compose the construction materials with components and assemble components in pattern. When we change assembled constructions, we can design the building efficiently with patterns if the parts are selected. Also through information analysis of material components or patterns, we can provide information which is necessary to a reconstruction to the designer. Using steal house method, the assembly functions were comprised of a wall, a room, a window, a door, roof etc. Also We explained the materials automatic extraction method which applies steal house.
Flexible Building;Steal House;Material;Pattern
- Wojtek Kozaczynski, Grady Booch, "Component Based Software Engineering," IEEE Software, Vol.15, No.5, 1998(9).
- E. Gamme, R. Helm, R. Johnson, and J. Vlissides, "Design Pattern: Elements of Reusable Object -Oriented Software," Addison-Wesley, 1995.
- Paolo Tonella and Giulio Antoniol, "Object Oriented Design Pattern Inference," Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance, pp.230-238, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICSM.1999.792619
- 한국스틸하우스기술인협회, 스틸하우스, 시공문화사 출판, 2007.
- 정현석, 북미지역 스틸하우스 보급 및 기술개발동향, 한국강구조학회 논문집, pp.48-49, 2001.
- 편집부, STEEL STUD를 이용한 스틸하우스, 주택문화사 출판, 2001.
- 원완연, 스틸하우스 구조벽체 모듈화 설계에 관한 연구, 건국대학교학위논문지, pp.66-69, 2010.