- Volume 11 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
3D Visualization of Compound Knowledge using SOM(Self-Organizing Map)
SOM을 이용한 복합지식의 3D 가시화 방법
- Received : 2011.04.20
- Accepted : 2011.05.09
- Published : 2011.05.28
This paper proposes 3D visualization method of compound knowledge which will be able to identify and search easily compound knowledge objects based the multidimensional relationship. For this, we structurized a compound knowledge with link and node which become the semantic network. and we suggested 3D visualization method using SOM. Also, to arrange compound knowledge from 3D space and to provide the chance of realistic and intuitional information retrieval to the user, we proposed compound knowledge 3D clustering methods using object similarity. Compound knowledge 3D visualization and clustering using SOM will be the optimum method to appear context of compound knowledge and connectivity in space-time.
3D Visualization;SOM(Self Organizing Map);3D Clustering
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- G. Lee, C. Nelles, M. Billinghurst, and G. Kim, "Immersive Authoring of Tangible Augmented Reality Applications," ISMAR '04 Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE/ACM International Symp. on Mixed and Augmented Reality, pp.171-182, 2004(11). https://doi.org/10.1109/ISMAR.2004.34
- B. Shelton and N. Hedley, "Using Augmented Reality for Teaching Earth-Sun Relationships to Undergraduate Geography Students," Proc. of First IEEE Int'l Augmented Reality Toolkit Workshop, Darmstadt, Germany, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/ART.2002.1106948
- T. Kohonen, "Self Organization and Associative Memory," third edition, Springer-Verlag, 1990.
- T. Kohonen, "The Self-Organizing Map," Proceedings of the IEEE, pp.1464-1480, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1109/5.58325
- H. J. Suh, Y. H. Kim, S. W. Lee, and J. S. Lee, "e-learning Technology Based on Mixed Reality," Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, Vol.24, No.1, 2009.
- ACM, "The Full Computing Reviews Classification System," ACM, New York, 1992.
- Z. P. Fan, Y. Feng, Y. H. Sun, B. Feng, and T. H. You, "A Framework on Compound Knowledge Push System Oriented to Organizational Employees," LNCS 3828, pp.622-630, 2005.
- M. J. Walker, R. D. Hull, and S. B. Singh, "CKB - the compound knowledge base: a text based chemical search system," J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sc.,. Vol.42, No.6, pp.1293-1295, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1021/ci0255329
- von der Malsburg, C. Self-organization of orientation sensitive cells in the striate cortex, Neurocomputing: foundations of research, MIT Press Cambridge, MA, USA. 1988
- 김귀정, 김봉한, 한정수, "복합지식 기반 개인 맞춤형 지능화사스템", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제10권, 제8호, pp.26-31, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2010.10.8.026