- Volume 11 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Development of a Scenario and Evaluation for SimBaby Simulation Learning of Care for Children with Fever in Emergency Units
SimBaby 시뮬레이션 학습 시나리오의 개발 및 평가 -응급실 내원 발열환아를 중심으로-
- Received : 2011.02.21
- Accepted : 2011.06.15
- Published : 2011.06.28
Nursing college students' continuous clinical experiences play an important part in the development of their nursing competency. In reality, it is difficult all of students to have enough clinical experiences. We can think of simulation learning as a solution to this problem. This research attempted to develop learning contents of simulation scenario regarding pediatric nursing. We organized the contents focusing on nursing process. The application of simulation scenario showed that the educational effect. In conclusion, this research suggests that nursing college students can supply high-quality nursing services to children and their families by developing and application of simulation scenario with various cases.
- 김미예, 권인수, 김수옥, 김은경, 김태임, 문진하, 최신아동건강간호학, 수문사, 2010.
- P. Bradley and K. Postethwaite, "Setting up a clinical skills learning facility," Medicine Education, Vol.37, No.1, pp.6-13, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2923.2003.01406.x
- 김지윤, 최은영, "시뮬레이션 실습이 접목된 문제중심학습에 대한 간호학생의 PBL 학습요소별 인식과 학업성취도", 성인간호학회지, 제20권, 제5호, pp.731-742, 2008.
- S. Patricia and M. S. Susan, "Creating and implementing pediatric simulation experiences for lisenced practical nursing students," Clinical Simulation in Nursing, (in press).
- H. R. Richard, Manual of simulation in healthcare(Korean Society for Simulation in Healthcare, Trans.), 예당출판사, 2010.
- Margaret W. Bultas, "Enhancing the pediatric undergraduate nursing curriculum through simulation," Journal of Pediatric Nursing, (in press).
- K. W. Butler, D. E. Veltre, and D. S. Brady, "Implementation of active learning pedagogy comparing low-fidelity simulation versus high-fidelity simulation in pediatric nursing education," Clinical Simulation in Nursing, Vol.5, No.4, pp.129-136, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecns.2009.03.118
- K. I. M. Janie, "Effectiveness of a simulation-based educational programin a pediatric cardiac intensive care unit," Journal of Pediatric Nursing, (in press).
- P. H. Louis, "Teaching versus learning and the role of simulation-based training in pediatrics," The Journal of Pediatrics, Vol.151, No.4, pp.329-339, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpeds.2007.06.012
- 김영혜, 이내영, 하재현, "지역응급의료기관의아동 간호중재 분석-4차 개정 Nursing Intervention Classification을 적용하여-", 아동간호학회지, 제16권, 제4호, pp.277-286, 2010.
- M. G. Betz and A. F. Grunfeld, "Fever phobia in the emergency department: a survey of children's caregivers," European Journal of Emergency Medicine, Vol.13, pp.129-133, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.mej.0000194401.15335.c7
- 정용선, 오현이, 김진선, "아동발열관리에 대한 부모의 인식, 지식과 자기효능감에 관한 연구", 아동간호학회지, 제16권, 제4호, pp.324-333, 2010. https://doi.org/10.4094/jkachn.2010.16.4.324
- 고일선, 김희순, 김인숙, 김소선, 오의금, 김은정, "SimMan 시뮬레이션 학습 시나리오의 개발 및 학습 수행 평가", 기본간호학회지, 제17권, 제3호, pp.371-381, 2010.
- M. Sarel, H. Cohan, and E. Kahan, "Physicians' nurse', and parents' attitudes to knowledge about fener in early childhood," Patient Education and Counselling, Vol.46, pp.61-65, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0738-3991(01)00160-4
- S. Decker, S. Sportman, L. Puetz, and L. Billings, "The evolution of simulation and its contribution to competency," Journal Of Continuing Education In Nursing, Vol39, No.2, pp.74-80, 2008. https://doi.org/10.3928/00220124-20080201-06
- J. B. Cooper and V. R. Taqueti, "A brief history of the development of mannequin simulators for clinical education and training," Quality & safety in Health Care, Vol.13, No.1, pp.i11-i18, 2008.
- T. C. Tsai, P. H. Harasyn, C. Nijssen-Jordan, P. Jennett, and G. Powell, "The quality of a simulation examination using a high-fidelity child manikin," Medical Education, Vol.37, No.1, pp.72-78, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2923.37.s1.3.x
- C. F. Durham and K. R. Alden, "Enhancing patient safety in nursing education through patient simulation", Retrieved, 2010(12).
- M. Sherer, J. Maddux, B. Mercandante, S. Prentice-Dunn, and B. Jacobs, "The self-efficacy scale : construction and validation," Psychological Reports, Vol.51, pp.663-671, 1982. https://doi.org/10.2466/pr0.19126.96.36.1993
- 홍혜영, "완벽주의 성향, 자기효능감, 우울과의 관계연구", 이화여자대학교 석사학위논문, 1995.
- 한국교육개발원, 사고능력개발 프로그램에 대한 연구, 한국교육개발원, 1992.
- 황선영, "문제중심학습이 간호학생의 학업성취도, 비판적 사고력, 학습태도 및 동기에 미치는 효과", 전남대학교 박사학위논문, 2003.
- 김민경, "문제중심학습(PBL) 상황에서 조직몰입이 학습성과 및 수업만족에 미치는 영향", 숙명여자대학교 석사학위논문, 2006.
- T. M. Wadas, "Role rehearsal: A mock code program," Dimensions of Critical care Nursing, Vol.18, No.6, pp.36-39, 1998.
- S. Granneman and V. S. Conn, "An evaluation of the effectiveness of competency-cased code blue education," Journal of Nursing Staff Development, Vol.12, No.6, pp.283-288, 1996.
- 이주희, 김소선, 여기선, 조수진, 김현례, "일 대학 간호대학생의 시뮬레이션 교육 경험 분석", 한국간호교육학회지, 제15권, 제20호, pp.183-193, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5977/JKASNE.2009.15.2.183
- 김영민, 오영민, 김한준, 이원재, 임태호, 정현수, "시뮬레이션을 이용한 종합적인 응급기도관리 교육과정의 개발 및 시범적용", 대한응급의학회지, 제18권, 제1호, pp.1-9. 2007.
- 이선옥, 엄미란, 이주희, "시뮬레이션 교육의 간호학 적용", 한국간호교육학회지, 제13권, 제1호, pp.90-94, 2007.
- S. B. Issenberg, W. C. Macgaghie, E. R. Pertusa, D. L. Gordon, and R. L. Scales, "Features and uses of high-fidelity medical simulation that lead to effective learning: a BEME systematic review," Medical Teacher, Vol.27, pp.10-28, 2006.
- Educational Needs in the Development of a Simulation Based Program on Neonatal Emergency Care for Nursing Students vol.18, pp.4, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4094/jkachn.2012.18.4.170
- Development and Application of Simulation Learning Scenario using Standardized Patients: Caring for Neurological Patients in Particular vol.13, pp.11, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.11.236
- Development of a Scenario and Evaluation for Simulation Learning of Care for Patients with Hyperkalemia of Liver Cirrhosis in Emergency Unit vol.13, pp.9, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.09.312
- Outcomes and Satisfaction of Simulation-based Learning in Nursing of Patient with UGI Bleeding vol.14, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.3.1274
- Development and Evaluation of a Scenario for Simulation Learning of Care for Children with Respiratory Distress Syndrome in Neonatal Intensive Care Units vol.19, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4094/chnr.2013.19.1.1
- Nursing Activities Identified through Pediatric Nursing Simulation vol.19, pp.2, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4094/chnr.2013.19.2.111
- Systematic Review of Korean Studies on Simulation within Nursing Education vol.19, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2013.19.3.307
- Development and Effects of a Simulation-based Education Program for Newborn Emergency Care vol.43, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2013.43.4.468
- Effectiveness of Simulation Integrated with Problem Based Learning on Clinical Competency and Self-efficacy in Nursing Students vol.20, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4094/chnr.2014.20.2.123
- Effects of Simulation-Based Learning in the Nursing Care of Children with Asthma vol.21, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2015.21.3.298
- The Effects of Simulation Practice Education Applying Problem-based Learning on Problem Solving Ability, Critical Thinking and Learning Satisfaction of Nursing Students vol.16, pp.12, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.12.203
- The Effects of Video-based Peer assisted Learning in Standardized Patients Simulation: Pre and Post Operative Care vol.27, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2015.27.1.73