- Volume 29 Issue 2
The Thickness Change of the Phosphor Ink Layer and the Dielectric Ink Layer of a Inorganic Powder EL Lamp That was produced by Screen Printing Technique
스크린 인쇄 기법에 의해 제작된 분산형 무기 EL 램프의 형광층 및 유전층의 두께 변화
- Moon, Kil-Hwan (Dept. of Printing Media, Joongbu University) ;
- Kang, Young-Reep (Dept. of Printing Media, Joongbu University)
- Received : 2011.06.24
- Accepted : 2011.08.19
- Published : 2011.09.01
A inorganic powder EL lamp was made by screen printing technique with phosphor ink and dielectric ink. The thickness change of a phosphor ink layer and a dielectric ink layer were not influenced on dielectric content, but rely on phosphor size and vehicle. Once finishing screen printing technique with phosphor ink and dielectric ink, and its surface has been printed again before not drying of phosphor ink and dielectric ink. Then phosphor ink and dielectric ink were not transferred. The electric capacity of inorganic powder EL lamp was more influenced on dielectric content than the thickness of dielectric ink layer, and it was more dependent on the thickness of phosphor ink layer than the thickness of dielectric ink layer.
- Gregory P.Crawford, "Flexible Flat Panel Displays", Wiley, pp. 1-3(2005).
- Shizuo Tokito, "Organic Electrolumine Scence Display", Ohmsha, pp. 10-13 (2004).
- 이엘코리아(주), 정보통신부, "컬러 STN LCD 백라이트용 고휘도 백색광 무기 EL 개발" 정보통신산업기술개발사업 최종연구개발보고서(2003).
- US Patent, 4, 585, 673(1985).
- US Patent, 5, 220, 243(1991).
- www.agfa.com/docs/sp/advanced_materials/Orgacon_EL-P3000_21006. pdf
- Fischer, A. G., J . Electrochem. Soc., 109, pp. 1043(1962). https://doi.org/10.1149/1.2425233
- Fischer, A. G., J . Electrochem. Soc., 110, pp. 733(1963). https://doi.org/10.1149/1.2425863
- Fischer, A. G., "Electroluminescence in II-VI compounds, in Luminescence of Organic Solids", Goldberg, P., Ed., Academic Press, New York, Chap. 10(1966).
- Zalm, P., Philips Res. Rep., 11, 353, 417(1956).