- Volume 14 Issue 4
Analysis of Mechanical Engineering Curriculum and Model Curriculum Structure
효율적인 기계공학 이수체계에 관한 연구
- Song, Dong-Joo (School of Mechanical Engineering, Yeunganm Univ.) ;
- Ha, Il-Kyu (Innovation Center of Engineering Education, Yeungnam Univ.)
- Received : 2011.03.09
- Accepted : 2011.07.20
- Published : 2011.07.31
Mechanical engineering curriculum has been studied through curriculum tree model and requirement of prerequisite courses. We analyze curriculum, curriculum system, course outcomes, design education of mechanical engineering programs in korean and foreign universities and present results to improve current curricular system. Current study would analyze, develop, and help mechanical engineering programs to prepare better curriculum for engineering education accreditation, to maintain accreditation. Through this analysis we try to provide reasonable model curriculum structure, prerequisite courses and necessary information about establishing various sub-major curriculum in mechanical engineering.
Supported by : 한국공학교육인증원
- 송동주 ․ 심재진 ․ 하일규(2010). 기계공학교육 선진화를 위한 합리적 이수체계 연구 보고서.
- Colorado, Univ.(2005). Self-Study Report For Mechanical Engineering. Colorado University.
- Virginia Tech.(2008). Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University ABET Self-Study Report. Virginia Tech.
- Stanford, Univ.(2010). Handbook for Undergraduate Engineering Programs. Stanford University School of Engineering.