- Volume 14 Issue 4
A Study on the Standard Curriculum for Civil Engineering
토목공학을 위한 표준 교과과정에 관한 연구
- Choi, Se-Hyu (School of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Noh, Tae-Song (School of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Kyungpook National University)
- Received : 2010.08.16
- Accepted : 2011.06.15
- Published : 2011.07.31
This study present the standard curriculum for civil engineering considering korean education environment. The flow charts of USA's 20 universities and Korea's 6 universities are investigated. The standard curriculum are proposed based on the civil engineering curriculum of USA and Korea though analyzing of subject division, major field, and major subject. The proposed standard curriculum is expected when used to improve korean universities curriculum.
Supported by : (사)한국공학교육인증원
- 한국공학교육인증원(2008). 공학인증기준KEC2005 설명서 (2008. 7.18 개정).
- 한국공학교육인증원 (2011). 한국공학교육인증원 e-News (2011 년 3월호).
- University of Delaware(2005). Self-Study Report Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
- Georgia Institute of Technology(2002). Program Self-Study Report for the Degree of Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Illinois Institute of technology(2008). ABET Self-Study Report for the Civil Engineering Program.
- University of Memphis(2006). A Program Self-Study Report for the Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering Degree Program.
- University of Pittsburgh(2005). University of Pittsburgh Civil Engineering Program Self-Study Report.
- San Diego State University(2003). Program Self- Study Report for the Degree of Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- The University of Wyoming(2009). ABET Self-Study Report for the Civil Engineering Program at the University of Wyoming.
- San Francisco State University, http://engineering.sfsu.edu/
- Texas A&M University-Kingsville, http://engineering.tamuk. edu/
- University of Houston, http://www.egr.uh.edu/cive/
- University of South Alabama, http://www.southalabama. edu/engineering/civil/
- University of Arizona, http://civil.web.arizona.edu/undergr aduates/
- California State University Sacramento, http://www.ecs. csus.edu/ce/
- The University of Texas at San Antonio, http://enginee ring.utsa.edu/CE/deptInfo.html
- University of Miami, http://www.cae.miami.edu/undergrad uate_programs/civil_engineering.html
- The University of Utah, http://www.civil.utah.edu
- New Jersey of Technology, http://civil.njit.edu/
- State University of New York at Buffalo, http://www.csee. buffalo.edu/
- The City College of New York, http://www1.ccny.cuny.edu/ prospective/gsoe/civil/
- The University of Vermont, http://www.uvm.edu/-cems/soe/ ?Page=undergrad/ce/curriculum.php&SM=undergrad/_under gradmenu.html