- Volume 11 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Abstraction Method for Analysis of Mobility and Interaction in Process Algebra Using Behavioral Ontology
프로세스 대수에서 이동성과 상호작용을 분석하기 위한 행위 온톨로지를 이용한 추상화 방법
- Received : 2011.06.28
- Accepted : 2011.08.29
- Published : 2011.09.28
A number of process algebras have been proposed to develop distributed mobile real-time systems: pi-Calculus, Mobile Ambients Calculus, Bigraph, etc. However, as the systems get large and complex, the algebras become less suitable for understanding the interactions and mobility of the processes of the systems due to the size and complexity. Therefore it is necessary to handle the size and complexity for systematic understanding of the systems. This paper handles the size and complexity with a method of abstraction on sequences of interactions and movements of processes in the systems, which can be further organized in the form of hierarchically structured lattices, namely, Prism. The theoretical principle of the abstraction is based on a new concept of Behavior Ontology, which is extended from Active ontology. Prism allows the systems to be analyzed in the perspective of the lattices in Prism, which are characterized by the hierarchically organized behavioral properties of the developing systems, for systematic understanding the systems. In this way, the complexity of the interactions and the movements can be handled systematically in the semantically and hierarchically organized structure of the behavior.
Algebra;Abstraction;Prism Analyzer;Behavioral Ontology;TAG(Timed Action Graph)
Supported by : 한국학술진흥재단, 한국연구재단
- R. Miler, J. Parrow and D. J. Walker, A Calculus of Mobile Processes, Part I, Report ECS-LFCS-89-85, Laboratory ofr foundations of Computer Science, Computer Science Dep., Edinburgh Univ, 1989.
- R. Miler, J. Parrow, and D. J. Walker, A Calculus of Mobile Processes, Part II, Report ECS- LFCS-89-86, Laboratory for foundations of Computer Science, Computer Science Dep., Edinburgh Univ, 1989.
- K. Adi, L. Hamza, L. Pene, "Formal Modeling for Security Behavior Analysis of Computer Systems," MCETECH, pp.39-59, 2008.
- R. Miler, Bigraphical Reactive Systems: Basic Theory, Technical Report 503, University of Cambridge Computer Laboratory, 2001.
- R. Milner, "Bigraphical Reactive Systems," In Proc of the 121h International Conference on Concurrency Theory, Lecture Node in Computer Science, No.2154, pp.16-35, 2001.
- J. Choi, A Calculus for Equivalence Analysis and Verification of Distributed Mobile System Based on Abstraction, phD Dissertation, Chonbuk National Univ, 2007.
- J. H. On, A Formal Method for Specification and Analysis of Timing Properties in a Process Algebra, Master Thesis, Chonbuk National Univ, 2007.
- J. H. On, "Visual Representation of Temporal Properties in Formal Specification and Analysis using a Spatial Process Algebra," KIPS Transactions. Vol.16-D, No.3, 2009. https://doi.org/10.3745/KIPSTD.2009.16-D.3.339
- Y. Zhu, Z. Q. Huang, Guangquan Zhang, "Modeling and Analysis of Real-Time Software Based on Resource Communication Sequential Process," ICIECS, pp.1-5, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICIECS.2009.5362770
- R. Milner, A Calculus of Communicating Systems, LNCS 90, 1980.
- R. Milner, Communication and Concurrency, Prentice-Hall International Series in Computer Science, 1989.
- Li Bao, Weishi Zhang, Xiuguo Zhang, "Describing and Verifying Web Service by CCS on a Case Study," ICNSC, pp.1571-1576, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICNSC.2008.4525471
- J. A. Bergstra, and J. W. Klop, "Process Algebra for Synchronous Communication," Information and Control, Vol.60, pp.109-137, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0019-9958(84)80025-X
- F. S. De Boer, J. W. Klop, C. Palamidessi, "Asynchronous communication in process algebra," LICS, pp.137-147, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1109/LICS.1992.185528
- L. Logrippo, T. Melanchuck, and R. J. D. Wors, "The Algebraic Specification Language LOTOS: An Industrial Experience," ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes, Vol.15, pp.59-66, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1145/99571.99817
- P. L. Takecian, J. E. Ferreira, S. Malkowski, C. Pu, "Using LOTOS for rigorous specifications of workflow patterns," CollaborateCom, pp.1-7, 2010.
- Chomsky, Noam, Three models for the description of language, Information Theory, IEEE Transactions Vol.2, No.3, 1956. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIT.1956.1056813
- W. Xing, O. Corcho, C. Goble, and M. Dikaiakos, "Active Ontology: An Information Integration Approach for Highly Dynamic Information Sources," in Europe Semantic Web Conference, pp.1-15, 2007.
- Guang Zheng, Miao Jiang, Gao Chen, "Process Algebra with Goal Based Bisimulation," ISECS, pp.89-95, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/ISECS.2010.28
- L. Spenner, P. Krier, M. Thornton, "Large system decomposition and simulation methodology using axiomatic analysis," SYSTEMS, pp.223-227, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/SYSTEMS.2010.5482449
- G. Norman, C. Palamidessi, D. Parker, "Model checking the probabilistic pi-calculus," QEST, pp.169-178, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/QEST.2007.31