- Volume 11 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Effect of Social Media Use Motivation on Satisfaction and Revisit Intention : Focused on Rural Tourism Visitors
소셜미디어 이용동기가 만족과 재방문의도에 미치는 영향 : 농촌체험마을 이용자를 중심으로
- Received : 2011.07.21
- Accepted : 2011.09.07
- Published : 2011.09.28
This study was to explore the effect of rural tourism social media use motivation on satisfaction and revisit intention. In order to carry out the empirical study 397 survey questionnaires were collected in rural tourism social media users, PASW18 and Lisrel 8.54 statistics package were utilized for analysis of SEM The study result were as follows: first, social media use motivation had a positive influence upon satisfaction. second, social media use satisfaction had a positive influence upon revisit intention. The study suggested that need to gather extensive opinions from visitors to created and manage rural tourism village in a rational manner, and intensive research effects should be directed into the vitalizations of rural tourism villages.
Social Media;Rural Tourism;Electronic Commerce
- 김성혁, 김용일, 서용은, "여행상품 전자상거래 구매자의 여행사 웹사이트 고객만족에 관한 연구: TAM 적용", 호텔경영학연구, 제18권, 제2호, pp.151-166, 2010.
- 문영주, 이종호, "온라인 쇼핑몰에서 UCC의 즐거움이 상호작용성, 신뢰, 친밀감, 재방문의도에 미치는 영향 연구: 몰입을 매개로", e-비즈니스연구, 제8권, 제2호, pp.131-159, 2007.
- 박기남, "웹 광고가 사이버 브랜드의 자본과 과정에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구", 광고학연구, 제11권, 제2호, pp.131-148, 2000.
- 유호종, "소셜미디어를 이용한 웹 홍보전략에 관한 연구", e-비즈니스연구, 제11권, 제5호, pp.97-116, 2010.
- 홍상진, 장형섭, 이미정, "이용자 만족과 재방문의도에 영향을 미치는 관광정보 웹사이트 평가요인에 관한 연구", 서비스경영학회지, 제11권, 제4호, pp.191-219, 2010.
- SERI 경영노트, SNS 활용 기업의 성공전략, 제100호, 2011.
- A. Bhattaherjee, "Individual Trust in Online Firms: Scale Development and Initial Test," Journal of Management Information Systems, Vol.19, No.1, pp.211-241, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.2002.11045715
- A. Van Riel, V. liljander, J. Lemmink, and S. Streukens, "Boost Customer Loyalty with Online Support the Case of Mobile Telecoms Providers," Working Paper, Maastricht University.
- Anria Sophia van Zyl, "The Impact of Social Networking 2.0 on Organizations," The Electronic Library, Vol.27, No.6, pp.906-918, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1108/02640470911004020
- C. Lin, and K. P. Arnett, "Exploring the Factors Associated with Web Site Success in the Context of Electronic Commerce," Information & Management, Vol.38, pp.23-33, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7206(00)00049-5
- C. Greenhow, "Online Social Networks and Learning," ON THE HORIZON, Vol.19, No.1, pp.4-12, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1108/10748121111107663
- C. H. Park and Y. G. Kim, "Identifying Key Factors Affecting Consumer Purchase Behavior in an Online Shopping Context," International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, Vol.31, No.1, pp.16-29, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1108/09590550310457818
- C. L. Hsu and H. P. Lu, "Consumer Behavior in Online Game Communities: A Motivational Factor Perspective," Computers in Human Behavior, Vol.60, pp.50-68, 2007.
- C. S. Lin, S. Wu, and R. J. Tsai, "Integrating Perceived Playfulness into Expectati on-Confirmation Model for Web Portal Context," Information & Management, vol.42, pp.639-693, 2005.
- D. Gefen, and D. W. Straub, "Managing User Trust in B2C e-Service," e-Service Journal, pp.7-24, 2003.
- E. W. T. Ngai, J. K. L, Poon, and Y. H. C. Chan, "Empirical Examination of the Adoption of WetCT Using TAM", Computer & Education, Vol.48, pp.250-267, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2004.11.007
- F. D. Davis, "Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use and User Acceptance of Information Technology", MIS Quarterly, Vol.13, No.3, pp.319-340, 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- F. D. Davis, R. P. Bagozzi, and P. R. Warshaw, "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, Vol.35, No.8, pp.982-1003, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.35.8.982
- G. Hachbarth, V. Grover, and M. Y. Yi, "Computer Playfulness and Anxiety: Positive and Negative Mediators of the System Experience Effect on Perceived Ease of Use," Information & Management, Vol.40, pp.221-232, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7206(02)00006-X
- J. Short. E. Williams, and B. Christie, The Social Psychology of Telecommunications, London: John Wiley, 1976.
- J. Weisberg, D. Te'eni, and L. Arman, "Past Purchase and Intention to Purchase in E-commerce," Internet Research, pp.82-96, 2011.
- K. C. Lee, and N. Chung, "Empirical Analysis of Consumer Reaction to the Virtual Reality Shopping Mall," Computers in Human Behavior, Vol.24, pp.88-104, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2007.01.018
- M. Joseph, and G. Stone, "An Empirical Evaluation of US Bank Customer Perceptions of the Impact of Technology on Delivery in the Banking Sector," International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, Vol.31, No.4, pp.190-202, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1108/09590550310469185
- M. Koufaris, "Applying the Technology Acceptance Model and Flow Theory to Online Consumer Behavior," Information System Research, Vol.13, No.2, pp.205-223, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.220.127.116.11
- R. L. Oliver, "Cognitive Model of the Antecedents and Consequences of Satisfaction Decisions," Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.17, pp.410-464, 1990.
- S. Devaraj, M. Fan, and R. Kohli, "Antecedents of B2C Channel Satisfaction and Preference: Validating e-Commerce Metrics", Information System Research, Vol.13, No.3, pp.316-333, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.13.3.316.77
- S. C. Jang, and R. Feng, "Temporal Destination Revisit Intention: The Effects of Novelty Seeking and Satisfaction," Tourism Management, Vol.28, pp.580-590, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tourman.2006.04.024
- V. Venkatesh, and F. D. Davis, "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies", Management Science, Vol.46, pp.186-204, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.18.104.22.16826
- V. Z. Zeithaml, L. L. Berry, and A. Parasuraman, "The Behavioral Consequences of Service Quality," Journal of Marketing, Vol.60, pp.31-46, 1996.
- W. Shu, and Y. Chuang, "The Perceived Benefits of Six-degree-separation Social Networks," Internet Research, Vol.21, No.1, pp.26-45, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1108/10662241111104866