- Volume 11 Issue 9
This study aimed to figure out the change of exposure dose to the radiologist according to the C-arm angle change. For the exam it was fixed with 101 kvp and 4.9mA for the exposure time with 3 seconds and 5 seconds respectively. C-arm Tube was located both under and over, then the average was taken after performing for 5 times with the change of angle from -30 degree to 0, 30, 60 and 90 degree. The detector measured in 160cm high from the position of the radiologist who operates the C-arm. The measurement was shown its highest result at -30 degree followed by 0, 30, 60, 90 from the highest order. Over tube method is higher than under tube method. Therefore, to reduce the exposure dose of the radiologist, it is required for using under tube method instead of over tube method. When the angle change is made, it is recommended to use the angle that tube is growing further apart from the radiologist. And it is also necessary to shorten exposed time as much as possible to create the same quality image and also to reduce the exposure dose.
C-arm;Exposure Time;Detector;Exposure Dose
- 서미현, 천강용, 윤준용, 유충규, 이은경, 이원덕, 서제덕, "관골궁 골절의 정복시 수술 중 C-Arm 사용의 유용성: 증레보고", 대한악안면성형재건외과학회, 제32권, 제4호, pp.359-362, 2010.
- S. J. Badjate and K. M. Cariappa, C-Arm for Accurate Reduction of Zyzomatic Arch Fracture-A case Report, Br dent J, 2005.
- 배서영, 김종호, 유재두, 윤성용, 정진원, "정형외과적 수술중 형광 투시에의한 피폭선량", 대한골절학회지, 제14권, 제4호, pp.792-793, 2001.
- K. Geterud, A. Larsson, and S. Mattsson : Radiation dose to patients and personnel during fluoroscopy at percutaneous renal stone extraction, Acta Radiol. Vol.30, No.2, pp.201-205, 1989. https://doi.org/10.3109/02841858909174665
- ICRP Report 60, Recommendation of the International Commission on Radiological Protection, Pergamon Press, 1990.
- 황창주, 이춘성, 안영준, 강석중, 김지효, 정경일, 김영태, 이동호, "측만증 교정술에서 흉추경 나사못의 삽입 술기 ; 후전방 C형 투시 장치 회전방법", 대한정형외과학회지, 제42권, 제1호, pp.98-105, 2007.
- 김정구, 정홍량, "방사선사의 지역별 피폭선량에 관한 연구", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제5권, 제5호, pp.281-286, 2005.
- 안성민, 오정환, 김성철, "수술중 C-arm 장치의 사용에 따른 공간선량 분포에 관한 연구", 한국방사선기술학회지, 제23권, 제2호, 2000.
- 방사선 영상학 편찬위원회, 방사선 영상학, 도서출판정담, 2009.
- A Study of Below Knee Surrounding Dose depends on whether Using Collimator Shielding or not while Percutaneous Coronary Intervention vol.7, pp.5, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2013.7.5.353