Supported by : Agency for Defense Development
- I. F. Akyildiz, D. Pompili, and T. Melodia, "Underwater Acoustic Sensor Networks: Research Challenges," Ad Hoc Networks (Elsevier ), vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 257-279, May, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.adhoc.2005.01.004
- M. Stojanovic, "Optimization of a data link protocol for an underwater acoustic channel," in Proc. IEEE Oceans Europe, vol. 1, pp. 68-73, June, 2005.
- H. P. Tan, W. K. G. Seah, and L. Doyle, "A multi-hop ARQ protocol for underwater acoustic networks," in Proc. IEEE Oceans Europe, pp. 1-6, June, 2007.
- M. Gao, W. Soh, and M. Tao, "A Transmission Scheme for Continuous ARQ Protocols over Underwater Acoustic Channels," in Proc. ICC'09 IEEE International Conference, pp. 1-5, June, 2009.
- A. Sastry, "Improving automatic repeat-request (ARQ) performance on satellite channels under high error rate conditions," IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 23, pp. 436-439, Apr. 1975. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCOM.1975.1092826
- M. Moeneclaey, H. Bruneel, I. Bruyland and D. Y. Chung, "Throughput optimization for a generalized Stop-and-Wait ARQ Scheme," IEEE Trans. Commun., vol.34, pp.205-207, Feb. 1979.
- J. M. Morris, "Optimal blocklengths for ARQ error control schemes," IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 27, pp. 488-493, Feb. 1979. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCOM.1979.1094393
- P. F. Turney, "An improved Stop-and-Wait ARQ logic for data transmission in mobile radio systems," IEEE Trans. Commun., vol.29, pp.68-71, Jan. 1981. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCOM.1981.1094865
- Affan A. Syed, Wei Ye, and John Heidemann, "T-Lohi: A New Class of MAC Protocols for Underwater Acoustic Sensor Networks," in Technical Report ISI-TR-638, USC/Information Sciences Institute, Apr. 2007.