- Volume 14 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study to Estimate Transmission Loss of HST using a Small Scale Reverberation Chamber
소형잔향실을 이용한 고속철도 차량 구조재의 투과손실 연구
- Received : 2011.01.27
- Accepted : 2011.02.18
- Published : 2011.02.26
The method to reduce interior noise of train was being studied. To improve transmission loss of train is one of the best way to reduce interior noise. But, the estimate to transmission loss requires lots of the commercial costs. In this study, the method to estimate transmission loss of high speed train is proposed using a scale reverberation chamber. The result shows that a transmission loss estimated using small scale reverberation is similar to that using huge reverberation chamber. The transmission loss estimated based on small scale reverberation chamber can be optimal with respect to the commercial coasts.
Supported by : 홍익대학교
- K.J. Kim, S.S. Kim, J.K. Park (2008) Research on the Transmission Loss Analysis of the Honeycomb Structure's Floor Section, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 11(1), pp. 1-6.
- W.K. Kim, J.T. Kim, G.J., Kim, S.H. Kim (2003) A Study on transmission Loss Characteristics of Honeycomb Structure, Journal of the KSNVE, 13(1), pp. 19-25.
- T.M. Kim, J.T. Kim, J.S. Kim, S.Y. Kim (2010) Numerical Analysis of Transmission Loss Prediction in High Speed Trains, Journal of the KSNVE, 20(8), pp. 703-709. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2010.20.8.703
- Y.-H. Lee, H.-G. Kil, H.-M. Kim, J.-H. Song, S.-Y. Hong, N.-S. Kim, C.-W. Lee (2009) Study on Analysis of Sound Transmission Characteristics of Shipboard Panels Using a Scale Reverberation Chamber, Proceedings of the KSNVE Annual Fall Conference, pp. 611-612.
- G.J. Kim, W.K. Kim, T.J. Yoon, J.T. Kim (2003) Calculation of Coupling Loss Factor for Small reverberation Ca bin using Statistical Energy Analysis, Proceedings of the KSNVE Annual Spring Conference, pp. 797-801.
- G.J. Kim, S.S. Kim, G.H. Lee (2007) A Study of Transmission loss of Floor panel on HST, Final report.
- B&K, Pulse User Manual.
- J.K. Park (1999) Evaluation Method of the Transmission Loss using Small Reverberation Room, Master Thesis, Hong ik University.
- W.K. Kim, J.T. Kim, S.H. Kim (2002) Evaluation of the Sound Transmission Loss of a Light Weight Honeycomb Structure, Proceedings of the Korean Society for Railway Annual Spring Conference, pp. 1316-1320.
- W.K. Kim,J.T. Kim (2001) Evaluation Method of the Transmission Loss for Railway Vehicle Structures, Proceedings of the Korean Society for Railway Annual Spring Conference, pp. 155-161.
- S.H. Kim, I.S. Paek, H.W. Lee, J.T. Kim (2008) Prediction Model of the Sound Transmission Loss of Honeycomb Panels for Railway Vehicles, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 11(5), pp. 465-470.
- S.H. Kim, J.C. Park, J.N. Kim (2000) Sound Transmission Loss of Aluminium Extruded Panels for Railway Vehicle, Proceedings of the KSNVE Annual Spring Conference, pp. 662-668.
- T.G. Seo, S.H. Kim, J.T. Kim, D.H. Song (2009) Core Structure Modification for the Control of Local Resonance Frequency band in an Aluminium Extruded Panel, Proceedings of the Korean Society for Railway Annual Fall Conference, pp. 1316-1320.
- Effects on Transmission Loss of Soundproof Panel Depending on Material and Thickness of Air Layer vol.13, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2013.13.4.311