- Volume 14 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Train Composition Requirements for Safety Operation of Urban-Transit
도시철도 안전운행을 위한 열차 구성요건에 관한 연구
- Received : 2010.08.18
- Accepted : 2011.01.14
- Published : 2011.02.26
In order to assure the safety of train operation, a safety function analysis corresponding hazardous events of railway accidents and a safety requirement review on operation & management of trains have been performed. The preconditions and train composition requirements such as safety principles and functions that should be essentially considered to enable the safety operation of Urban-Transit trains are clearly presented. On the basis of presented train composition requirements, a rational revise of Urban Railway Operation Rule is proposed. It will be helpful in accident prevention and safety improvement for railway operation.
- B.S. Choi (2006) Theory of government regulation-politics and economics of regulation relaxing, Bubmunsa.
- Railway Safety Publication 3 (2007) Safe Movement of Trains, ORR.
- IEC 62227-1137-CVD (2008) Railway Applications Automated Urban Guided Transport(AUGT).
- Japan Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (2001.12.25), Act of Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism no.151.
- Urban Railway Law(legislated in 1979.4.17), act no.3167, 2010.4.15, 38th revision(act no.10266).
- Urban Railway Operation Rule(legislated in 1995.7.27), Act of Ministry of Construction & Transportation no.23, legislated in, 2nd revision 2006.6.21(departmental order no.522).
- Railway Safety Law(legislated in 2004.10.22), act no.7245, legislated in, part revision 2009.4.1, (act no.9610).
- Railway Operation Rule(legislated in 2005.7.6), act of Ministry of Construction & Transportation no. 454.
- Y.S. Jeon, H.S. Lee, C.S. Kim (2010) A Study on the Driving-Regulation of the Urban Railway Vehicles with Block Systems, collection of dissertations of The Korean Society for Railway, book no. 13, 1st volume, pp. 92-98.
- H.S. Chae, W.S. Sim, J.W. Lee (2003. 10) A Study on Moving Block using Communication based Train Control System - Intelligence Train Control System, collection of dissertations of The Korean Society for Railway on the great autumn meeting at 2003, pp. 574-580.
- J.W. LEE, J.G. Hwang, E.J. Joung, C.B. Jung (2000. 5) A Study on Decision method of block section, Collection of dissertations of The Korean Society for Railway on the great spring meeting at 2000, pp. 316-323.
- Y.H. Lee, J.K. Kim, S.H. Ryu, Y.H. Lee (2001. 10) The study on the signal controls for the mixed train operation on the fixed block, collection of dissertations of The Korean Society for Railway on the great autumn meeting at 2001, pp. 350-357.
- D.Y. Jung, H.S. Kim (1997. 12) Simulation of the Flexible Moving Blocks System to Shorten Headway of Subway Trains, collection of dissertations of The Korea Society for Simulation, book no.6, 2nd volume, pp. 59-69.
- Peter Mihm, "Evaluation of SAMNET and SAMRAIL projects", 16/02/2007, European Railway Agency.
- B.Y. Song, et al. (2010) Development of Railway Accident Causal Analysis System, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 13(4), pp. 455-461.
- Y.S. Jeon, H.S. Lee, C.S. Kim (2010) A Study on the Driving Regulation of the Urban Railway Vehicles with Block Systems, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 13(1), pp. 92-98.
- A Study on the Implementation of an All-IP Train Communication Network Using Plastic Optical Fiber vol.16, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2013.16.3.189
- A Study on Improved Safety and Efficiency of Shunting In View of Principles of Train Operation Safety vol.16, pp.2, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2013.16.2.079