- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Design and Analysis of Recognition Structure for Absolute Train Positioning System of High-speed Maglev Train System
초고속자기부상열차 절대위치검지시스템 인식구조 설계 및 분석
- 신경호 (한국철도기술연구원 열차제어통신연구실) ;
- 신덕호 (한국철도기술연구원 열차제어통신연구실) ;
- 이재호 (한국철도기술연구원 열차제어통신연구실) ;
- 이강미 (한국철도기술연구원 열차제어통신연구실)
- Received : 2010.10.07
- Accepted : 2011.02.28
- Published : 2011.04.26
For the train positioning system currently applied in high-speed MAGLEV train systems, it is classified into absolute positioning systems which discontinuously detect train positions, and relative positioning systems which continuously detect train positions. In this paper we analyze the configuration model and the numerical model of the absolute positioning system applied in TRANSRAPID which is a representative high-speed MAGLEV train, and design the two configuration models specific to the recognition structures of absolute positioning systems. We also verify the compatibility of the design models of absolute positioning system through simulation using MATLAB and propose the optimal configuration model of absolute positioning systems for high-speed MAGLEV train system.
- K. Heinrich (1989) Transrapid Maglev System, Hestra-Verlag, pp. 69-70.
- Kazumasa Morishita (2006) Novel train position detecting system in the Yamanashi Maglev Test Line, Maglev2006.
- X.-M. Wu (2003) Maglev Train, Shanghai Science and Technology Press, China.
- David K. Cheng (1993) Fundamentals of Engineering Electromagnetics, Addison-Wesley, pp. 180-186.
- K.H. Shin (2009) Study on the Principle of Absolute Train Positioning System for Ultra High Speed Maglev Train, KIEE EMECS 2009, pp. 157-159.
- K.H Shin (2009) The Simulation Model Design of Absolute Train Positioning System for High Speed Maglev Train System, 2009 Autumn Conference of The Korean Society for Railway, pp. 135.
- H.S. Yoon (2005) Estimation of Train Position Using Sensor Fusion Technique, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 8(2), pp. 155-160.
- A Study on the Weight-Reduction Design of High-Speed Maglev Carbody made of Aluminum Extrusion and Sandwich Composite Roof vol.38, pp.10, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2014.38.10.1093