- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study of RAMS Analysis and Assessment Activities for Automatic Train Protection System based on ERTMS/ETCS Level 1
차상신호시스템(ERTMS/ETCS Level 1) 적용에 따른 위험분석 및 평가활동 연구
- Received : 2010.10.14
- Accepted : 2011.03.03
- Published : 2011.04.26
This paper presents the methods to acquire the Safety Certificate from Independent Safety Assessment based on the IEC or EN standard which is commonly applied to railway system for Automatic Train Protection (ATP) system in accordance with ERTMS/ETCS Level 1 system. This also shows approach methods and relative activities for project lifecycle to accomplish and ensure the system requirements of ATP system, RAMS and system quality activities. These kind of activities for quality assurance of ATP system to obtain Safety Certificate could improve the quality of domestic railway system based on On-Board system of ERTMS/ETCS Level 1 and also contribute to the growth of railway business.
- IEC 62278 (2002) Railway Applications - The Specification and Demonstration of Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety(RAMS).
- IEC 62279 (2002) Railway Applications - Software for Railway Control and Protection Systems.
- EN 50129 : Railway applications - Communication, signaling and processing systems - Safety related electronic systems for signaling.
- J.G Hwang, H.J Jo, H.S Kim (2008) Design of Train Control Software Safety Evaluation Tool, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 11(2), pp. 139-144.
- K.D. Shim, J.-W. Lee (2010) Software Quality Assurance Activities of Automatic Train Control System to meet Requirements of the IEC62279 Standard, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 13(4), pp. 412-418.
- J.H. Kim, J.S. Park, J.W. Kim, W.H. You, (2006) A Study on The Availability Calculation Method for RAM System of Railroad Systems, Korea Society for Railway Autumn Scholarship Conference Journal, pp. 29-33(5pages).
- D.K. Shin, J.W. Lee, J.K. Kim, Y.H. Lee, B.-H. Kim, K.-S. Lee (2003) A study on Quantitative Evaluation of Railway Signaling Embedded Control System, Korea Society for Railway Autumn Scholarship Conference Journal, pp. 164-169 (6pages).
- H.S. Yun, K.S. Lee, J.W. Lee, J.Y. Park (2008) A Study on the Application of RAMS for Urban Maglev Signalling System, Korea Society for Railway Autumn Scholarship Conference Journal, pp. 1113-1125(13pages)
- D.K. Shin, J.H. Lee, K.M. Lee, Y.K. Kim (2005) A Study on the Hazard Identification and Risk Mitigation for ATSRX Using Hazard and Operability Study, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 8(6) pp. 533-538(6pages).
- J. Ahn, J.W. Lee (2009) Study of V&V Plan for CTC System S/W Safety Assurance, Korea Society for Railway Spring Scholarship Conference Journal, pp. 1712-1718(7pages).
- D.K. Shin, J.H. Baek, K.-M. Lee, J.H. Lee (2009) A Study on the SIL Allocation and Demonstration for Train Control System, Korea Society for Railway Spring Scholarship Conference Journal, pp. 855-859(5pages).
- J.-K. Kim, D.K. Shin, K.S. Lee (2006) A Study on the Safety Plan for a Train Control System, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 9(3), pp. 264-270(7pages).
- Preliminary Hazard Analysis for Near Surface Transit Signal System vol.64, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEEP.2015.64.3.097